• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Newest member of Leanin' H Livestock

Help Support Ranchers.net:

leanin' H

Reaction score
We got a pup! Kids are sure excited as are we. It will be an adventure for a clueless dog raising rookie like me. The kids and "Gus". That one on the left takes after his mother. :lol:
DSC00766.jpg

Playing with an old piece of cloth.
DSC00769.jpg

Tug-a-war
DSC00770.jpg

This playing is sure tiring for a midget canine
DSC00765.jpg

Pups are cute even just laying around
DSC00764.jpg

"Gus" is an Aussie/Border/Kelpie/Heeler little guy. He won't know if he's heading or heeling so he and I should get along fine. :wink:
DSC00761.jpg

Suggestions are welcome. We are having fun with him and hope he and the kids have a blast growing up together.
DSC00759.jpg

Cute pup your kids will have a great time with him.
As for aussie/kelpie LOL make sure he is not left alone with any garbage in the can...it will be all over the kitchen.
Heeler gotta have a good fence ...they tend to go on walk about.
They have selective hearing and always want to be loved. Caution around cats they think they are playing BUT LOL
Missy will heel dally when dally moves so Dally has to be faster which she is.

He resembles his owner already, big, club feet and lazing around on the lawn. :wink:

Glad you got a pup H, every kid needs a dog to grow up with. :D

Cute pup. :D

Get a flap of inner tube for the tug o war. It doesn't catch of their teeth. Put a piece on a twine and attach to a light pole and you can get him to chase it and teach him his sides as in "Away to me" and "Come by" as well as "down" and "walk up".

Latest posts