• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

next week

Help Support Ranchers.net:

No, we can't as we had to start feeding our cows; I wish they had an estate planning seminar locally or over in our part of the state. Sure enough, as soon as we had to start feeding the wind quit, the temps warmed up, and looks that way for a few more days!

Wyoming Wind said:
No, we can't as we had to start feeding our cows; I wish they had an estate planning seminar locally or over in our part of the state. Sure enough, as soon as we had to start feeding the wind quit, the temps warmed up, and looks that way for a few more days!
that "making a plan "was the best one I ever been too but it was spread over 2 days , you can contact WSGA (maybe the State Ag department too) and $30 get the book, work book and pluse you get a vidio of the first days speakers plus each of the out break sessions of the 2nd day ,
My College advisor was even there haven't seen him in over 35 years, he back in Pine Bluffs farming in the summer Az in the winter.
Convention went great even Soapweeds neighbor was there

jodywy said:
Wyoming Wind said:
that "making a plan "was the best one I ever been too but it was spread over 2 days , you can contact WSGA (maybe the State Ag department too) and $30 get the book, work book and pluse you get a vidio of the first days speakers plus each of the out break sessions of the 2nd day ,
My College advisor was even there haven't seen him in over 35 years, he back in Pine Bluffs farming in the summer Az in the winter.

I'll bet I can guess which neighbor. Rory's Wyoming roots run pretty deep. :wink: :)

Soapweed said:
jodywy said:
Wyoming Wind said:

I'll bet I can guess which neighbor. Rory's Wyoming roots run pretty deep. :wink: :)
he was even in the Legislature, and a old ranching family, tell me if he wears that wine colored silk rag... I can get you a deal on a certain brand of them...

jodywy said:
Soapweed said:
jodywy said:

he was even in the Legislature, and a old ranching family, tell me if he wears that wine colored silk rag... I can get you a deal on a certain brand of them...

He always has that "look of the West" about him. When we stand together, he looks "punchy" while I just look paunchy. :( :wink:

Latest posts