• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

next year hunt

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mn_farmer

Reaction score
Just looking around for a place for my brother and a couple friends to hunt. Looking for something west river sd, nebraska, montana, wyoming. We are farm people and raise cattle. Seeing if anyone allows hunting on their property. Any help would be helpful. Thank you.

mn_farmer said:
Just looking around for a place for my brother and a couple friends to hunt. Looking for something west river sd, nebraska, montana, wyoming. We are farm people and raise cattle. Seeing if anyone allows hunting on their property. Any help would be helpful. Thank you.

mn_farmer-- not knowing what you are hunting-- but if its deer and antelope- most of eastern Montana (especially northeastern) is not the place to look for a couple of years.... Last years "Winter from Hell", followed by months of flood, followed by Epizootic hemorrhagic disease almost wiping out the whitetail population in many areas-- its going to take several years for them to recover to where they were...

The Fish and Game says both hunters and game taken were way down...
From my house in the fall- I can usually look out at the hay meadows and count 100-200 deer in the hay meadows between me and Willow Creek---But this year I was lucky to see 2 or 3.... :(
The only population that stayed the same- or increased was the elk out in the Missouri breaks.....

Guess i must have forget to mention that, they are looking to hunt deer. Either whitetail or mule deer.

Latest posts