• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

NFL and the kneelers who are ruining the game

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
Facebook is alive with comments about the Steelers, the Broncos....and calling for a boycott of the NFL.

I particularly liked this.

https://www.teaparty.org/navy-seal-killed-bin-laden-crushes-dope-ruined-nfl-took-colin-kaepernick-afghanistan-268093/

The players in the Canadian Football League stood arms linked in a show of unity and support of their American counterparts for the National anthems at the games this weekend.
Funny thing is the US players that kneel or stand with a fist in the air aren't standing in solidarity they are protesting that the white players on their own team are privileged.

If the owners aren't going to tell them to get off their ass, then I'm going to enjoy watching the receipts dwindle. The beginning of the end.

A lot of folks depend on football for a living. I'd rather see the NFL stay and the players play for minimum wage. We sure don't need anymore freeloaders and deadbeats living of the taxpayers.

I can't imagine football staying around much longer with all the brain injuries happening. Obvious & evident by those not standing for the anthem.

I hate it. When we moved here to OK from CA I decided that part of slowing down was going to be watching football and I like all of the AFC west teams. I expect to see some thug life as that comes with watching pro sports and made my peace with it and enjoyed watching the Chiefs last year but just cant stand the thought of direct tv thinking that I'm okay with this crap from here on out.
Other than football we really don't watch much tv but I'm seriously considering hand picking a few channels that fit my mindset(as close as possible anyway) and turning it on while I'm gone just to boost their ratings.

What mike said about brain injury liability is spot on. Funny thing is the left was all over criticizing everything about football. The brain injury stuff is real and scary- and trying to officiate against hard hits is like reading playboy for the articles.

Now the left finally found something about football to like - desecration of the flag. There is absolutely nothing curative about desecrating the flag, not when those effing never mind did it 40 years ago, and not now. The gesture is planned to taunt and infuriate freedom loving Americans - and it sure as hell infuriates me. I consider the great American philosopher,mighty Merle Haggard, said it best: "when you're running down my country hoss, you're walking on the fightin side of me." I refuse to ever watch the NFL, and inclined to not need anything an NFL sponsor supplies. Frankly, I'm much more offended by desecrating the flag than any racial attack (and I've heard them all), so why must I suffer the intended insult of flag desecration without the desecrates having to hear the N word? Because I'm not a whining crybaby.

That settles it. They can go to hell.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/5/nfl-players-union-teamed-george-soros-fund-leftist/

Pence agrees.

A couple minutes after the 49ers kicked off to the Colts, Pence tweeted out his rationale for leaving the game: "I left today's Colts game because @POTUS and I will not dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers, our Flag, or our National Anthem."

Latest posts