• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Nfl

Help Support Ranchers.net:

3 M L & C

Reaction score
Is anybody on here a big nfl fan. I am a huge chiefs fan. I havnt been able to watch any games as we have been busy. But i listen on the radio and also listen to espn radio. The ref situation seems to be out of control. I dont want to hound on the replacements because they are doing their best and are just over their heads. For as big of buisness as the NFL is they sshould be ashamed at how the games are going. I dont like how the coaches and players are treating replacement refs but the nfl shouldnt preach to them about the integrity of the game when all they would have to do is give a little and meet in the middle and get the old refs back. They make enough and got a better deal than the players last year they can afford the old refs

Todays Chiefs are like the 1985 Wildcats..... just not much hope, and they are considering dropping the sport......

I really didn't think the ref's were doing too bad , until they awarded the Niner's 5 ( yes 5 )time outs in the 2nd half of the Viking game. I don't think the NFL is in a big hurry to get this work stoppage settled because everyone is talking about the NFL. It is the best reality TV show going . It is my belief that the calls will all even out over the course of time.
I have long contended that if you don't take care of business on the field yourself , the officials will screw you every time.

Latest posts