• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

NH BR7090

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I just traded my br7090 baler and it was a excellent baler,bought a new new holland RB560 baler to replace it.If your looking at buying a brand new baler i would seriously consider the Rb first if your talking about buying a used Br, if it was anything like my old one i would reccomend it.

3words said:
I just traded my br7090 baler and it was a excellent baler,bought a new new holland RB560 baler to replace it.If your looking at buying a brand new baler i would seriously consider the Rb first if your talking about buying a used Br, if it was anything like my old one i would reccomend it.
heading to a RB460 here or I think that's the number. Wish I had hay today to run thru it

What are the changes from the 7090 to a 560. I seen one on the lot driving by but never looked at one. I really like our br 7090.

jodywy said:
Richardd said:
Why do you have to bale at half speed?
starts grinding hay and lugged down the tractor, said to throttle down on slick hay and it seems to work.
what kind of hay? I ran ours full throttle never had that issue

Just finished our third season on a BR 7090 special crop baler. Special crop pickup is a huge improvement over our previous NH wide pickups. Was ready to switch to JD but my dealer talked me into trying the 7090. Lots of capacity (except in wet spots.....plugs easily then!) & makes a good solid well shaped bale. Will handle 36 ft of V raked hay at 6-7 MPH & heavy straw on smooth ground up to 10 MPH.
Will be looking at a BR 560 as I really like the new updates but am still in shock over pricing new haybines. Seems like every machine company is out to take advantage of higher cattle prices!

Latest posts