• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Nice day for Wiener roast

Help Support Ranchers.net:

greg

Reaction score
IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d77/gregcarl/cabon-06005.jpg[/IMG]
cabon-06007.jpg
cabon-06008.jpg
beautiful Alta. day Tues.went down to my pasture on the Battle River,wife and I had a nature walk and wiener roast,See Lilly fire in the snow

If we get a bit more snow here I might just hook up my Belgians and do that very same thing-it's soo darn icy through the draws don't want to hurt a horse. Especially when they have baby saddle broncs in them. So do you let guys shed hunt in your couleees.

Brothers usually shed hunt,I don't much.There are some pretty nice bucks all along that coullee.Theres also tree stands I put up there a few years ago,didn't bow hunt last couple years,gotta get back into it though.Its pretty neat land....down at bottom we set up camp in summer,and canoe and swim in river.fenced off so cows don't bother us or anyone else,HATE campground camping.Come down,in summer or huntind season N.R

Northern Rancher,Greg works next few nights so I'll answer your Question.We live in East central Alta,a small town called Galahad is our mail address.We're kinda between Camrose an hour North west,and Stettler an hour southwest....hope that helps.The pasture in pic is about 15 miles from our home,its the battle river

Lilly your funny and a whimp!!! thats what Greg calls a white man fire and it WAS a beautiful day for a wiener roast, we're a hardy bunch us Canadians :shock: :D

well Lilly,when it gets to -40 here then I also wish the good lord put me in Texas,or Florida,mexico, california,anywhere but here :shock:

You must be right along 36 highway-the name sounds familiar but don't think I've ever bben there-I cowboyed for a year at Endiang back in the day.

Yes,we're about 7 miles west of 36,did you go through Castor to get to Endiang?If so we're about 30 miles north of Castor.So you kinda know the area if you were in Endiang.

Oh ya know Arntzens well.Daughter was in 4H for years,her leader,was an Arntzen girl and judging team leader another Arntzen girl.Everyone knows everyone in this county.

Ya Janenes a good kid,her brother Jaron and our daughter were real good friends,Janenes aunt and uncle are our towns 4H leaders.

we also had a weiner roast today,87 kms north of Barrhead,in the bush,5 of us went with quads,it was great,about 4 inches of fresh snow.my 4 kids and I,Priceless..

Latest posts