• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

nice horse hair tack

Help Support Ranchers.net:

We were riding bosals this spring, until both horses decided to buck with them. I'm not sure if it was because of bosals or the circumstances that we were riding into, but after 1 of us got unloaded twice, we put the bosals up, for now.
I do have a horse that works 10 times better with a bosal, but everyone else rides him, and I don't trust them with a bosal.

That is a great link. I'll have to book mark it.

LazyWP said:
We were riding bosals this spring, until both horses decided to buck with them. I'm not sure if it was because of bosals or the circumstances that we were riding into, but after 1 of us got unloaded twice, we put the bosals up, for now.
I do have a horse that works 10 times better with a bosal, but everyone else rides him, and I don't trust them with a bosal.

That is a great link. I'll have to book mark it.
it how my granddad taught me to break a colt, had one I buried a few years ago that never used a bit went from a bosal to a bit he went over so we used a mechanial hack on him the rest of his life. even when throwing a rope.

Latest posts