• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Nicky-checking cows?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Rowdy Ranch

Reaction score
:D Saw you were on Ranchers-I just got in from checking 1st calf heifers.Over half done with them and getting along fairly well. THe weather has been too nice,but I will take it. Have a good day!

Yep, 1st calver is working at it, thought I might as well try to catch up here. We have 60, about half and half 1st calvers and AI cows. Had a bad run last week but got a set of twins sunday so that helps, a couple more would be nice. Good luck to you :)

I could use a set of twins now, lost the first calf Sunday morning. Of course, it HAD to be from one of my cows! I'm busting my butt calving everybody else's and I couldn't save my own. :mad: :cry:

It is frustrating :mad: Hope the rest go well. The hiefer I was checking earlier had a nice little baby :)

Good luck to everyone that's calving; I know that our weather (central SK.) is a real bonus this year........sure takes the pressure off! Our cows don't start until April but I sure don't miss Jan. calving!

Latest posts