• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Nicky's dvd

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sw

Reaction score
Went down and got the mail which had a copy of Nicky's dvd in it so we had to come home and watch it. She has some really good pictures in it, she's been holding out on us. I forgot how rough some of that country is, I'm sure glad we got to sharing pictures here on Ranchers. Love seeing everyone elses places. Good job Nicky

Nicky did ya send mine? LOL it's been a few days since I went to the post office......somethin waitin like that I'll make a point of stoppin ...otherwise it's mostly junk mail.

Glad you liked SW and Hanta. Yeah I mailed yours the same day Lilly. If anyone else wants one pm me your address.

You really have been holding out on us, you have some great pictures in there and a lot of pictures that bring back fond memories, elk camp for sure, straight up and down cow trails for another. I guess we have moved to an easier way of life, maybe not as rewarding but easier. I am almost getting old :roll:

I'm not holding back, I just never seem to have time to upload the photos-slow dialup!LOL I'm glad you liked it and thanks again to you and Lilly for inspiring me to make one. Maybe you all should come see it in person!

Great Pictures Nicky!!!!!! Thanks so much for takin the time to do the cd and sending it. You live in some real perdy country, and have some great lookin cattle. I've watched it once, fixin to sit down with Mr Lilly and watch it again.........

Thanks a bunch, Lilly

I got mine today too. Rough country, awesome cattle, and super pictures.

My favorite...the one of the woman kissing the horse and both of them had their eyes closed. Amazing view you have out there Nicky!!

Thanks so much for the pictures. I'll return the favor this fall (I hope).

Latest posts