• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

No- count dogs, their helpers and such

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Bootheel

Reaction score
011.jpg

ready to go
021.jpg

getting started
017.jpg

022.jpg

026.jpg
MG]
026.jpg
http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad66/BootheelAngus/016.jpg[/img]
016.jpg

015.jpg

Life is good, I am blessed,
ya'll have a nice day.

029.jpg

Bootheel Brand
[/img]
038.jpg

Home grown pup
039.jpg

Think the dog days have arrived
[/img]
041.jpg

portable water,Mineral and fly control optional

Thanks ya'll

Border Collie Dogs, of the short haired variety, kinda fit our long hot summers a little better than the fuzzy ones :lol:

The water tank on skids hooks up with plasson valves on pressurized line.
Got them from Powerflex, and I happen to carry their products also.

Use some HDPE pipe and also quick couplers in the ground.

Life is good, ya'll have fun.

031.jpg

Here she is in all her glory, '85 model, 460, fully customized farm shop cow guard, you can't buy 'em from the store like this Will.[/img]

powerflex posts, speedrite reels and a pretty neat setup.
What is the small tank (cone bottom) at the back of the water tank on the trailer for? It looks like what we would use around here for adding chemical to a sprayer tank.

054.jpg

The goat dog-Lefty is the sire of Uno-she is the solid white with black ear,

and also Poncho, the pup in the really nice cowboy truck. She was born the first of April this year, along with six others in the litter, have two others left.

Streak is the mother of Poncho and Uno, she is the three-legged dog in this picture. Raised the pups, not the parents.

The water trailer is borrowed from a dirt farmer, so yeah its got an old chemical induction tank on it with a Venturi valve.

The cows are on a piece of rented ground now , ponds and creeks dried up, no other good source of water, so hauling four loads of water a day.

Life is good, enjoy it.

[/img]

Latest posts