• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

No Googling, Who said this?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer said:
"If You Don't Have Fresh Ideas Use Stale Tactics To Scare Voters"

Obama about the Republicans in 2008 and since we all know he has no fresh ideas you can expect the 2012 election season to get very dirty. You will see anything Romney ever did paraded out for the Dems to exploit. How he hauled his dog on vacation is just the start of how the Obama campaign is going to distract voter attention from Obama's record. I bet Axlerod wishes he hadn't openned that can of worms since Obama bragged about eating dog meat in his book.

Like I posted before the Republicans need to use his own words against him every chance they get to prove what a hypocrite he is. With all the speeches that guy has made they have lots of ammo. :roll:

I agree with Tam. Obama is one of the most full-of-crap presidents I've seen in my lifetime and I've seen a few. A true light-weight in office he is, but a mean one too.

One would hope that even a light-weight would/could mature and turn out to be a fine president for the country. Obama's done nothing but go downhill since taking the oath of office.

Yeah, we've seen many a president leave office with the country divided due to his policies. In Obama's case, he'll leave office with the country divided because that's been his goal since day one.

Congrats to Obama and to all those who did their part to put this atrocity in office. To paraphrase OT, it'll take years to recover from the damage done.

I love the Republicans Campaign ad I've seen. They have Obama's voice saying "I'm not going to make excuses" and then also in his voice they have him making every excuse he has used to blame his failures on someone or thing, Earthquakes, ATM's and all. GREAT use GREAT. :D

All Romney and his advisors need to do is keep these ads coming and when he attacks, use the comment that started this thread on him. Stick to the topic and his record. BFGS don't allow him to distract with personal attacks like he did with Axlerod's Dog tweet. Make him run on his record even when the media brings up something that is not a true campaign issue but a distract. Romney needs to just answer them "REALLY REALLY is this what this election has come to for the media" . Put those Obama loving hacks in their place once and for all. Take a lesson from Gingrich and don't allow the media to turn this into a Obama loving freak show AGAIN.

On the note of Gingrich, why is everyone ready for him to slip back out of the spot light. If I was Romney I would leave him right where he is. Newt can respond to the lefts rediculous tactics and highlight how truly rediculous they are and draw all the fire from the media. There is no real threat and definately some benefit I would think.

Latest posts