• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

No limits to the cruelty

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Steve

Reaction score
No limits to the cruelty the islamic terrorist will go to..

ISIS executes 13 teens for watching soccer

ISIS jihadists publicly executed 13 teenage boys for watching a soccer match.

The young fans were reportedly watching an Asian Cup match between Iraq and Jordan on TV last week when they were caught by the militants in the Iraqi city of Mosul, which ISIS, or the Islamic State, controls.

The group of teens was executed in public by a firing squad.

Before the kids were killed, their "crime" was announced over a loudspeaker, reports said.

"The bodies remained lying in the open and their parents were unable to withdraw them for fear of murder by the terrorist organization," RIBSS posted on its website.

The boys were slaughtered because they were said to be violating Sharia law by watching the game.

They slaughtered a bunch of their own the other day because they lost a battle. How many young idiots are going to keep joining? If they had any sense they'd run like hell. Evil seems to be drawn to evil.

as news of the Japaneses hostages trickles out..

another story of islamic brutality comes out as well

Goto crossed paths with Yukawa in the Middle East in the spring of 2014, he told Reuters news service before his capture, and described him as a gentle man.

That's at odds with the pictures on Yukawa's Facebook page, including a posting from June 29, 2014, in which he is seen posing in front of a Humvee with the comments: "Front line of Iraq disintegration crisis 2014!" and "In Iraq, Kirkuk."

A video posted July 11, 2014, apparently from Aleppo, Syria, shows Yukawa with an AK-47, firing off dozens of rounds.

His last post, dated July 21, 2014, said: "Again, returning to the war zone."

"I can't write where I'm going," he said. "This could be the most dangerous place I've been to. … I hope to video record myself in many battle scenes on this trip."

It seems one of the hostages was a journalist, and the other a wannabe jihadi.. :?

If it wasn't lives we are talking about,.. I would say the wannabe would be killed first as the islamic scum would realize the other has more "value'

that alone should put a dent into recruiting,.. but anyone stupid enough to follow them isn't going to be smart enough to realize they are just canon fodder to the jihadi's

It's not important Larry.I just wondered what direction the cartoons from Charlie Hebdo would take.

smalltime said:
It's not important Larry.I just wondered what direction the cartoons from Charlie Hebdo would take.

they could always do a gay marriage cartoon...or, maybe not. Gay marriage is something that should be kept in the closet, so the terrorists don't get upset and start killing homosexuals.

oh wait...

Why is free speech only acceptable when it supports a "leftist" ideal? Leftists don't have any problem offending other religions...why is that?

Are you saying they were homosexual teenagers and not muslims hypo?What does muslims killing muslims in a muslim country over muslim issues have to do with free speach?Free speach is protected for all Americans.It's just that leftist's don't believe they have to pick up thier gun to protect that freedom.Oh wait Iguess the police or the army is supposed to do that for you hypo

smalltime said:
Are you saying they were homosexual teenagers and not muslims hypo?What does muslims killing muslims in a muslim country over muslim issues have to do with free speach?Free speach is protected for all Americans.It's just that leftist's don't believe they have to pick up thier gun to protect that freedom.Oh wait Iguess the police or the army is supposed to do that for you hypo

the teenagers were not described as muslim,.. or homosexuals,.. just teens who watched a soccer match.

as for the homosexuals they were tossed off a building last week...

smalltime said:

I think you missed the point...

Have you figured it out yet smalltime?

Your post about Hebdo alludes to the fact that they instigated the terror by Blasphemizing the "prophet of Islam"

Yet, the "left" is conducting Blasphemy every day by promoting what they do.

Just seems like the "Left" is siding with the "enemy of their enemy" to the detriment of themselves in short order.

this isn't a "religious war"...but a war against your liberties and freedoms. The "left" seems to have a habit of siding against liberties and freedoms, for the "collective good"

Maybe they can have the Islamists get behind a Global Warming tax, for the good of all mankind.

Latest posts