• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

No Snow

Help Support Ranchers.net:

greg

Reaction score
Was just reading how little Lily would like to see snow,good thing she wasn't comin to Alta. to see first snow........ We have none,only remember one other Christmas in my 46 years I haven't had snow at Christmas and that was around 9 years ago, oh well one thing is roads are great for my kids travelin home....god bless this Christmas

Greg- we still have a little snow- and now ice, but its quickly receding.....Hilltops are all black-sunny and temps in the 40's- Just beautiful....Weather boys are saying 50's tommorrow that could break records going back to the winter of 1947...

Spent the morning looking for things to do because its too nice to come in- was going to take a colt for a spin down the creek and check things out- but with the ice, I used my better judgement and took the 4 wheeler...Cows and horses are just standing around soaking in the sun- don't even want to eat....A nice start to Christmas....

Hope everyone has as Merry a Christmas........

Yea I'm living in the Black Hills right now. It is to muddy and slippery to get Bossy Bloomer out to the cows but on the up side they don't really need it cause it's like summer with out flys. :cowboy: :santa:

Its beautiful here, the snow is going away, and I like it that way. If it would stay this way until February and then start warming up, it would be perfect! :lol:

Latest posts