• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

No Way The RNC/GOP Allows Cruz In

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
Anyone see what Boehner said about Ted Cruz? Called him "Lucifer" and a "Miserable SOB". :???:

They never were going to let Cruz be the nominee. No Way No How.

They were going to throw it to Kasich in a contested convention.

Using Cruz as a stooge to take delegates from Trump to make it look legit.

They're not who we think they are.........................................

Did anyone read Ann Coulter's last column, which had more to do with Kasich? :lol:

Voters quickly moved on from Cruz and tried Kasich. But he turned out to be the spitting image of a homeless man. He's got the slouch, the facial tics, and a strange way of bouncing his head and looking around that makes you want to cross the street to avoid him. It looks like he cuts his own hair, and his suits are Ralph Nader cast-offs. He wolfs down food like a street person, has a hair-trigger temper, and rants about religion in a way that only he can understand.

http://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2016/04/27/a-slowtalker-and-a-homeless-guy-walk-into-a-bar-n2154695

If Boehner had dissed Cruz earlier he may have won more primaries where people voted. :lol:

Cruz won where people are truly conservative. But like Coulter, too many progressive educated blue staters today can't actually understand concepts of freedom. Kasich is a horrible option, but not because any of which she mentioned. She's a bafoon.

Americans are bafoons. Not all, but we've apparently crossed the 50% margin.

Trump made a plea to nationalism, not conservatism.... And the uneducated thought it the right answer because of it falling in the backdrop of Obama. They label it conservative because the schools no longer teach what it was we were founded on. American ideas are not evil, but Trump doesn't represent American ideas. He knows nothing of promotion of the small business man. His existence is based on regulatory capture, bribery of officials, and confiscation of private property through misuse of eminent domain- none being the machinery of small business success.

Replace Clinton with Jim Webb. If done, you've lost your rallying cry of anyone but Clinton. Think about that long and hard. Jim Webb, an elected Democrat, would likely fall to the right of Trump on many issues.

Trump is a horrible option. Only in comparison to Clinton could he be considered in any discussion as a possible better option. In reality he is the same option, the same he has funded his entire adult life.

Kasich, Trump, Clinton- they're all the same poison pill of liberty.

But if Ann making comments about how someone dresses can help ease the pain of liberty being flushed down the toilet, I'm glad it can help those it does. Because the pain will be real.

In the same breath, when Donald's hair is ridiculed, just remember, how one dresses and combs their hair is all that really seperates our choices. So this attention to detail really does matter.

I won't definitely say at the moment, but in serious likelyhood, I'll be voting for an independent. If there is anyone that has at least read the Constitution and has a 5th grade reading comprehension level, they'll likely get my vote.

Oh my goodness. I didn't know Ann would upset you so much. Maybe if there's not a good independent for you to throw your vote away on, you can write in Jim Webb. There's a world of difference between Hillary and Trump, and unless something cataclysmic happens, that's who our choices are and that's reality. If you don't think so, then do whatever you can to undermine and get the bitch elected. Enjoy those anti 2nd amendment Supreme Court justices. That's where the loss of liberty will be.

Can you tell us exactly how many times Trump benefited from Eminent Domain misuse? :lol:

National Review - Perhaps the only upside to this story is that in neither case did Trump succeed. The Bridgeport plan fizzled. Coking fought in court, and — in part because these were the days before Kelo was decided, no doubt — she was lucky enough to win. In 1998, a judge threw out the case.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/265171/donald-trump-and-eminent-domain-robert-verbruggen

Traveler said:
Oh my goodness. I didn't know Ann would upset you so much. Maybe if there's not a good independent for you to throw your vote away on, you can write in Jim Webb. There's a world of difference between Hillary and Trump, and unless something cataclysmic happens, that's who our choices are and that's reality. If you don't think so, then do whatever you can to undermine and get the bad word elected. Enjoy those anti 2nd amendment Supreme Court justices. That's where the loss of liberty will be.

Seems like they had rather the RNC/GOP work their "Liberty" magic and choose the nominee for them. :roll:

If Hillary gets in and you don't like her you will have to live with it. If trump gets in and you and conservatives don't like him, it will be a cakewalk to get him impeached

Mike said:
Can you tell us exactly how many times Trump benefited from Eminent Domain misuse? :lol:

National Review - Perhaps the only upside to this story is that in neither case did Trump succeed. The Bridgeport plan fizzled. Coking fought in court, and — in part because these were the days before Kelo was decided, no doubt — she was lucky enough to win. In 1998, a judge threw out the case.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/265171/donald-trump-and-eminent-domain-robert-verbruggen

So OT, your defense isn't that he didn't try to abuse government power, but that he didn't succeed?

That's your comeback?

Ignoring that he tried not once but at least twice and convinced a state agency to fight his fight for him against a small private property owner who could be crushed by the cost of litigation..... If they had folded because of inability to pay council instead of fighting, what do you think would have happened? Dense doesn't even begin to describe it

A Yankee says something he has no intention of following through with and your ready to defend stupidity to the end.

Do you piss on your ancestors graves as well?

Traveler said:
Oh my goodness. I didn't know Ann would upset you so much. Maybe if there's not a good independent for you to throw your vote away on, you can write in Jim Webb. There's a world of difference between Hillary and Trump, and unless something cataclysmic happens, that's who our choices are and that's reality. If you don't think so, then do whatever you can to undermine and get the bad word elected. Enjoy those anti 2nd amendment Supreme Court justices. That's where the loss of liberty will be.

Ann doesn't upset me. If you enjoy her nonsense, knock yourself out. She lacks intelligence, you can see it in what you posted. There's no substance as to why someone should or shouldn't vote for cruz, kasich or trump.

If pointing that out hurts your feelings, I'm sorry.

Here's your pro second amendment guy from his own book:

It's often argued that the American murder rate is high because guns are more available here than in other countries. After a tragedy like the massacre at Columbine High School, anyone could feel that it is too easy for Americans to get their hands on weapons. But nobody has a good solution. This is another issue where you see the extremes of the two existing major parties. Democrats want to confiscate all guns, which is a dumb idea because only the law-abiding citizens would turn in their guns and the bad guys would be the only ones left armed. The Republicans walk the NRA line and refuse even limited restrictions. I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today's Internet technology we should be able to tell within seventy-two hours if a potential gun owner has a record.

Let's see....

It's too easy for Americans to get guns....very pro second amendment!

There should be a longer waiting time for a verification process that takes seconds... Very pro second amendment again!

Making a false classification of guns "assault" and then banning them.... Again, very very pro gun!

Good luck with your pro second amendment judges. Ever read the phrase shall not be infringed upon? Deceiving Donny hasn't.

iwannabeacowboy said:
Mike said:

So OT, your defense isn't that he didn't try to abuse government power, but that he didn't succeed?

That's your comeback?

Ignoring that he tried not once but at least twice and convinced a state agency to fight his fight for him against a small private property owner who could be crushed by the cost of litigation..... If they had folded because of inability to pay council instead of fighting, what do you think would have happened? Dense doesn't even begin to describe it

A Yankee says something he has no intention of following through with and your ready to defend stupidity to the end.

Do you p*** on your ancestors graves as well?

YOU are the one that claimed Trump's existence has depended partly on the misuse of Eminent Domain and you were proven wrong!!!!

Get all huffy if you want, to try and change the subject. OT taught you well. :lol:

iwannabeacowboy said:
Traveler said:

Ann doesn't upset me. If you enjoy her nonsense, knock yourself out. She lacks intelligence, you can see it in what you posted. There's no substance as to why someone should or shouldn't vote for cruz, kasich or trump.

If pointing that out hurts your feelings, I'm sorry.

Here's your pro second amendment guy from his own book:

It's often argued that the American murder rate is high because guns are more available here than in other countries. After a tragedy like the massacre at Columbine High School, anyone could feel that it is too easy for Americans to get their hands on weapons. But nobody has a good solution. This is another issue where you see the extremes of the two existing major parties. Democrats want to confiscate all guns, which is a dumb idea because only the law-abiding citizens would turn in their guns and the bad guys would be the only ones left armed. The Republicans walk the NRA line and refuse even limited restrictions. I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today's Internet technology we should be able to tell within seventy-two hours if a potential gun owner has a record.

Let's see....

It's too easy for Americans to get guns....very pro second amendment!

There should be a longer waiting time for a verification process that takes seconds... Very pro second amendment again!

Making a false classification of guns "assault" and then banning them.... Again, very very pro gun!

Good luck with your pro second amendment judges. Ever read the phrase shall not be infringed upon? Deceiving Donny hasn't.
This sounds like someone equivalent to Hillary on gun control?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNWhVXDaWlg

Since you have trouble dealing with reality, here's your sign.

th

you have a choice this election.. vote for Trump who does one thing,.. then says what you want to hear...

or vote for someone else.. but to convince me to support trump will take alot more then words.. it would take action..

Donald has always been a center left person... he golf's with Boehner.. is friends with Bill and Hillery..

now, he says they made friends with him because he is rich... (or some other crap)

that means factually Trump used his money to influence our government leaders.. and admits it,.
gee,... who died and made him king?

Here's another issue; Man Made Global Warming. Hillary isn't a hell of a lot different than Al Gore. Trump says it's a bunch of BS.

Another reason reason, besides the wall etc..., that I put at least some positive expectations on Trump.

The #1 objective of Conservatives this election is stopping the flow of illegal immigrants. Cruz has been ambiguous in the past.

There is no doubt on Trump's position...................

Latest posts