• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Nobody home?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

There has been plenty in the political bull witch I can not get into.

I would enjoy a thread on the diversity of the other farmers but have been swamped with paper work with 2 workers on vacation.

It is so slow that I actually ventured into Political bull...all it did was reenforce why I don't go there. Guess I'll make supper and read a book. We're having yet another thunderstorm.

We had some hail a few hours ago. My kids found a few the size of golf balls and tried to talk me into letting them go check on there pet cows.

I do read some of the stuff in the Political bull room but I can not get into that stuff like some people can.

Yikes, that's too big! I'm guessing you didn't let them go check their pets? Do you get alot of hail?

Yep they talked me into checking there pets and we drove though and check all the cows. I didn't see any with there feet up in the air but I'll see in the morning. I have lost cows to hail before but it was years ago.

It is the second time this year we have had hail that large. We will get it again when the hurricanes start coming up the coast.

*** edit for spelling ***

you're right Nicky..its bad over there today! rained again today, supposed to until at least Sunday here, Michelle played T-ball today, went great, she just can't use her glove to catch...which really doesn't come up in T-ball alot!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yanuck said:
you're right Nicky..its bad over there today! rained again today, supposed to until at least Sunday here, Michelle played T-ball today, went great, she just can't use her glove to catch...which really doesn't come up in T-ball alot!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then I tried to post pictures and they wouldn't upload...too much lightning perhaps? Supposed to rain thru sun or mon here too. Glad Tball went well...does she have the real cast on yet?

Nicky said:
Yanuck said:

Then I tried to post pictures and they wouldn't upload...too much lightning perhaps? Supposed to rain thru sun or mon here too. Glad Tball went well...does she have the real cast on yet?

not until thursday

Hey Nicky, glad you're getting some rain. Could you send some our way? It's damn depressing watching the clouds go by and not giving us a drop.
As for nobody being around, I guess they all have things to do. I wish I had enough stuff to do to keep myself busy. Takes your mind off your troubles. It's going to be a long summer with no hay to cut, I guess I'll have to fill my time fishing and reading. :)

I've been trying to send it your way Shelly!! Ask Wyoming Rancher...she's the one who got it started here :) I know people are busy...but it's never seemed to keep them off the internet before. I'm usually wondering how they manage to post so much.

Yanuck said:
Nicky said:
Yanuck said:

not until thursday
Casts do come in pink....Hannas got a pink cast on protecting the skin grafting they did....

Get this....Hannas five yr old cousin said..."How come Hanna's so lucky...first she gets a wheelchair,now a cast".....Hanna looked at me and rolled her eyes....LOL

Shelley it peed three drops here this morning.....I feel your pain..... :?

Mrs.Greg said:
Yanuck said:
Nicky said:

not until thursday
Casts do come in pink....Hannas got a pink cast on protecting the skin grafting they did....

Get this....Hannas five yr old cousin said..."How come Hanna's so lucky...first she gets a wheelchair,now a cast".....Hanna looked at me and rolled her eyes....LOL

Shelley it peed three drops here this morning.....I feel your pain..... :?

Kids!

Latest posts