• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Northern Plains weather for Nov 15

Help Support Ranchers.net:

dakotaweather

Reaction score
Good Morning,

So the big talk for the week is the seasons first winter storm set to arrive in the Rockies Wed night and push into the Plains Thursday and Friday, right now the heavy snow band looks to line up from Northwest Nebraska, through Western SD and then into most of North Dakota and Northern MN. Once this storm pushes out the colder weather will arrive as well, behind that we are watching another storm for around the 26-27th. You can check out are latest weather forecast for various locations along with our Winter Storm Graphic, below.

Forecast Center http://www.dakotaweatherconsultants.com/FWC.html

Enjoy your day,
Meteorologist Joshua Kelly
Dakota Weather Consultants

Sure. Snow storm around Thanksgiving. That used to be one of the worst storm times of the year. We lived 5 miles from town and had people come for dinner that had to stay all night.....that happened at Easter too.

Watch the weather and stay safe everyone!

It's been a pretty mild, if not down right warm fall, in Iowa. Highs on Saturday are to be in the 40's, that's going to be a shock to the system for everyone.

My guess is most people in western SD will appreciate moisture in whatever form we can get it! Hard to have bad driving conditions during holidays, but we should expect that here. Then just be thankful for whatever nice weather we get this time of year. Pretty cloudy here this afternoon, but temp is in mid-60's and no wind.

mrj

Windy here today, got colder as well. I rode at a friends place to gather, His Dad, my age is having surgery tomorrow for a bad Pancreas and spleen then 6 weeks later prostate. Going to be a long winter for him but hopefully he gets feeling better. Low blood sugar from a tumor on the pancreas making to much insulin has made for a tough summer, always tired ect.
Got done there and get a call my son had gathered and were missing a few. Ended making another 4 miles in the wind bringing them in, got colder as the sun went down. Got warmed up over supper then went and sorted and processed his calves. got to be a long day.

Latest posts