• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

northern rancher is a genius ???

Help Support Ranchers.net:

northern rancher is a

• genius

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a lazy so & so

• neither he is full of malarkey

• Total voters

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
some of us been readin ole northern ranchers malarkey and we suspect he is a genius,I believe any one that can feed more than 500 head of cattle through those canadians winters by just dumping some hay on the ground and opening gates for them ole girls is pretty damn smart ?,then again it has been suggested he is a lazy so & so ? :D what you think ............good luck

I wish I could winter cattle Nortern Rancher's way but I don't think it would work for me.Maybe he could invite me up come deer season and teach me how. :p :p :p

HAY MAKER said:
some of us been readin ole northern ranchers malarkey and we suspect he is a genius,I believe any one that can feed more than 500 head of cattle through those canadians winters by just dumping some hay on the ground and opening gates for them ole girls is pretty damn smart ?,then again it has been suggested he is a lazy so & so ? :D what you think ............good luck

HayMaker,

You sure know how to try and stir things up! There is plenty of malarkey posted on here but I dont see you pointing the finger at anyone down south of the Canadian border. Ohh yeah and corerct me if I'm wrong but, I didn't think it snowed in the Texas Hill Country so what would you know about turning cattle out during a raw Canadian winter?

You down in Texas and Northern up in his Country, are two differnt worlds and obviously two completely different operations. If we didn't already have the investments in a chore tractor and other feedlot equipment, I'd say that's a pretty "Genius" way of feeding cattle while putting money in your pocket and time back in your schedule. Now I'd say that was smart!

I can see right thru that dense smoke comin from the top of your noggin that most of your "cheeraleaders" from the south call smooth talkin. Folks open up your eyes, it unnecessary sarcasm, criticisim, a manure spreader full of you know what and I have a strong suspicion it's brought on by a huge case of jealousy....but we don't need a poll for that.

Good Luck!!

Any body that A.I.'s as many cattle as NR does can't be lazy.
And any body that is happy to haul all his EXT's to the sale barn can't be a genius.
That only leaves one option :roll: :?

Northern Rancher is a smart man, he doesnt have to make payments on expensive iron, and most of all with this high fuel price he doesnt burn any feeding cows.

Nice to see Haymaker embracing his inner child-To tell you the truth I don't really care what anybody else cares-my dog likes me-my kids love me-and my cows are fat-what else is there to worry about-and I freely admit I'm not afraid to be lazy-you all should try it and quit taking life too damned serious like some of you do away. As far as I'm concerned polls are for fencing lol.

TXTibbs said:
FIGHT! FIGHT!!

I can't wait to read Haymakers reply.... :lol:

such drama this site has...lol :roll:

I quit fighting those canadian hussies TXTibbs,got ruffed up to much :wink: .............good luck
PS I bet that Midland area is plenty dry,tumble weeds cant even grow this year,if you happen across a big ole tumble weed save it for Lilly she misses them :D

HAY MAKER said:
TXTibbs said:
FIGHT! FIGHT!!

I quit fighting those canadian hussies TXTibbs,got ruffed up to much :wink: .............good luck
PS I bet that Midland area is plenty dry,tumble weeds cant even grow this year,if you happen across a big ole tumble weed save it for Lilly she misses them :D

Were plenty dry.....and actually yeah the tumble weeds didn't grow well.....But I have about a 6 foot one out back that survived off my tree water that Lilly could have! My Dad's first Christmas tree up home was a tumble weed decorated with macaroni!

HAY MAKER said:
TXTibbs said:
FIGHT! FIGHT!!

Just a good thing he didn't spout off at the blow hole too much! I am a woman and not only do I love to have the last word in an argument, there is not a thing he could put me down for. Only thing I couldn't do better was miss the urinal. And as for fighting with Canadian hussies, I could probably knock him on his BUTT faster then the average bar room brawler plus I don't think there are too many of those CDN hussies in Texas so it must be his imagination again......Tickle me Elmo!

USgal-In-Manitoba said:
HAY MAKER said:
TXTibbs said:
FIGHT! FIGHT!!

Just a good thing he didn't spout off at the blow hole too much! I am a woman and not only do I love to have the last word in an argument, there is not a thing he could put me down for. Only thing I couldn't do better was miss the urinal. And as for fighting with Canadian hussies, I could probably knock him on his BUTT faster then the average bar room brawler plus I don't think there are too many of those CDN hussies in Texas so it must be his imagination again......Tickle me Elmo!

US girl in manitoba,you seem ta be tryin hard to attract my attention,tell you what, post a picture of yourself,and if you are acceptable I will pm you instructions on how to contact me :wink: .............good luck you are gonna need it.

HAY MAKER said:
USgal-In-Manitoba said:
HAY MAKER said:

US girl in manitoba,you seem ta be tryin hard to attract my attention,tell you what, post a picture of yourself,and if you are acceptable I will pm you instructions on how to contact me :wink: .............good luck you are gonna need it.

HayMaker,

I think yur full of yurself boy! Which takes me back to why I originally posted on this thread. You like to run down my Canadian neighbors who are making something for themselves. I don't take to that lightly. You're constantly on someones case and it must be cause you're jealous.

As for posting my picture, it's pops up along with each note I post. If you're wanting to set it by your nightstand to gock at all night I can send you an enlarged copy. Now, I'd have to be a real hard up woman to wanna attract your attention. Frist of all you're old enough to be my grandfater, second, you make no sense at all and third, you need to go put your straight jacket back on ya loonie toon. If I wanted that type of attention I would go volunteer my time at the local old folks home!

You best stop divi'in up yur pot gold haymaker cause you need all the luck you can get.

UsGal~

Latest posts