• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

northern rancher is a genius ???

Help Support Ranchers.net:

northern rancher is a

• genius

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a lazy so & so

• neither he is full of malarkey

• Total voters
hey i never noticed haymaker, but Us-gal looks to be quite a looker from her tiny picture.

You better watch out that your not biting off more than you can chew!

Ya'll Canadians need to have a ranchers.net get together and invite HayMaker so ya'll can become friends :lol: I spose you better have some mounties there to maintain order tho :wink:

TXTibbs said:
hey i never noticed haymaker, but Us-gal looks to be quite a looker from her tiny picture.

You better watch out that your not biting off more than you can chew!

Ya'll Canadians need to have a ranchers.net get together and invite HayMaker so ya'll can become friends :lol: I spose you better have some mounties there to maintain order tho :wink:

I guess it all depends on a mans definition of a looker,I dang sure dont want some thing like that close ta me while IM sleepin,can you imagine wakeing and having some thing like that on yer night stand :shock: ................good luck PS no please dont send an enlarged picture,mam I have enough nightmares without your help.

Manitoba_Rancher said:
Haymaker,

Are you having nightmares from your experiences with "tickle me elmo"?

I thought I told you ta move along you lil cheer leader,now run along before your papa catches you on the computer again instead of doing your chores..............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Manitoba_Rancher said:
Haymaker,

Are you having nightmares from your experiences with "tickle me elmo"?

I thought I told you ta move along you lil cheer leader,now run along before your papa catches you on the computer again instead of doing your chores..............good luck
\

Ohhh Haymaker,

Your like sour milk, old and outdated. You're just upset with my last post because I really "pinned the tail on the donkey". You prolly wouldn't know a good woman to see one. And any good woman would just kick you to the curb. You are so full of Sheeh, your rear end is startin to look a hole lot like your face.

TxTibbs, I would just love to have a ranchers.net meet up. Wouldn't that be great? Haymaker wouldn't show up tho cause he's too busy down at the old folks home chasin his ''lookers". How are them good lookin horses you had posted on here doing?

Usgal~

And the point behind this poll is? I've been off board for a couple of days and I come back to this...

Little Haystack forgot to take his happy meds I'm thinkin'-yawnnnnnnnns I think I'll have a nap now-us lazy genius's have lots of time to spare lol.

Latest posts