• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Not just "Harassment"........but RACIAL Harassment

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Bullhauler said:
Mike said:
Notice when the libs can't debate...........they discredit?

I bet he's the "Uncle Daddy" type himself..................

Damn you must be a "lib" then. You discredit and call names as much as anyone who has ever posted on here.

Calling OT an idiot doesn't matter. That's a given........ :lol: :lol:

Mike said:
Bullhauler said:
Mike said:

I bet he's the "Uncle Daddy" type himself..................

Damn you must be a "lib" then. You discredit and call names as much as anyone who has ever posted on here.

Bullhauler- calling folks Niggas/Sasquatchs/monkeys and trying to blame all the problems of the country on Obama or the blacks/Jews/Muslims/Mexicans/any minority thats open for criticism (next it will be the Orientals, Mormans, Irish Catholics, or someone else if history follows suit) is the new name of the game with the new Tea Party/ self proclaimed radical right wing conservatives...
Fits to a T what I saw with the KKK, Aryan Nations, Neo Nazi's, Freemen, Antitax, etc. etc. over the years....Very scarey folks.....

Mike is a prime example- he supported branding people but not cattle :roll: :( - while the Hopalongs and other multi IDers just yip and yap and call names while none of their backslappers who claim to be holier than thou Christians will even question them....
Easier to just bury their heads in the sand.... :(

Mike said:
Larrry said:
jingo2 said:
How many ' woods colts' you sired off those girl cousins of yours big boy???

You may rest your case....... :wink:

To be discredited, it would have to be the truth...So now that we know that the accusation is in fact true ... I guess the case can finially rest now.

Oldtimer said:
Mike said:
Bullhauler said:

Bullhauler- calling folks Niggas/Sasquatchs/monkeys and trying to blame all the problems of the country on Obama or the blacks/Jews/Muslims/Mexicans/any minority thats open for criticism (next it will be the Orientals, Mormans, Irish Catholics, or someone else if history follows suit) is the new name of the game with the new Tea Party/ self proclaimed radical right wing conservatives...
Fits to a T what I saw with the KKK, Aryan Nations, Neo Nazi's, Freemen, Antitax, etc. etc. over the years....Very scarey folks.....

Mike is a prime example- he supported branding people but not cattle :roll: :( - while the Hopalongs and other multi IDers just yip and yap and call names while none of their backslappers who claim to be holier than thou Christians will even question them....

Including you eh oldtimer, :wink: :wink: :wink:

Oldtimer said:

Whoa there OT- you are the only one mentioning TEA party here, quit trying to brand it with the wrong iron. Mike is a prime example of Mike, his opinions expressed resemble NONE that I've heard expressed among the hundreds of TEA party members I've met.

Lonecowboy said:
Oldtimer said:

Whoa there OT- you are the only one mentioning TEA party here, quit trying to brand it with the wrong iron. Mike is a prime example of Mike, his opinions expressed resemble NONE that I've heard expressed among the hundreds of TEA party members I've met.

oldtimer uses examples and names in any manner that he can, truthful or not, just to make himself look better in his own eyes,

Oldtimer said:
Mike said:
Bullhauler said:

OT, you sure make me chuckle.

I'm sure I too have been painted with that same broad brush of yours purely based on the words I've typed here on this forum. At least that's the impression I had when I first arrived here. But, you've got everyone figured out, don't you?

From the little contact I've had with you via this forum, I've found you to be as bigoted as anyone I've ever met in my life, and trust me, I've met some real winners over the years. Oh, here's the definition of bigot just in case you're not sure what the word means:

a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion

And while you're at it OT, you might do a bit of research on who tends to hate the Orientals in America. I'll give you a clue. They're usually the same people who have never been able to make a go of it in their own neighborhoods, are totally dependent on the government to put food on their tables, and are resentful when they see "outsiders" build thriving businesses where there was once only squalor.

For me personally, I admire them. Often coming to America with only the clothes on their backs, speaking no English, and yet within a few years they've supporting themselves with their own businesses, paying taxes, and their kids are often class valedictorian.

We could use a few more of them.

Lonecowboy said:
Oldtimer said:

It's a weak strawman strategy on OT's part. As I said in the post above, he's a broad-brush kinda guy. :wink:

Omar Thornton, 34, a driver for Hartford Distributors, family-owned distributor of wine and beer, had been called to a meeting, having been found stealing from the company. The meeting was to give Thornton a chance to either quit or be fired. A witness at the meeting, Steve Hollander, a vice president at the company, said he Thornton was calm, then pulled a handgun out of his lunchbox and started shooting.

"Then he went out on this rampage," Hollander said. "He was cool and calm. He didn't yell. He was cold as ice. He didn't protest when we were meeting with him to show him the video of him stealing. He didn't contest it. He didn't complain. He didn't argue. He didn't admit or deny anything. He just agreed to resign. And then he just unexplainably pulled out his gun and started blasting."

Hollander said two people standing next to him were shot in the head and killed. He was grazed on the arm and the jaw.

The shooting spree ended with eight dead, then Thornton killed himself when police arrived. Manchester, Connecticut is a small town about 10 miles from Hartford.

when the dust settles... it is often not as initially portrayed by the media.

Just as this thread shows... having a discussion about racism.. usually ends with a bunch of unjustified accusations against anyone who speaks out against Racism and the "victimization" that racism has created for many "africans".

The noun has 2 meanings:

Meaning #1: adversity resulting from being made a victim

Meaning #2: an act that exploits or victimizes someone

What OT used to said:
Larrry said:
Hey I'm not a liberal so I don't have the demons that you do
Well princess ,I'm happy in my boots I kinda get the feeling there's a lot here that shake and p*** in theirs ,that's why all the crapping on our president

"pissing down our legs"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

jingo2 said:
Larrry said:
jingo2 said:
How many ' woods colts' you sired off those girl cousins of yours big boy???

My point is that so many of you lily livers so called self proclaimed ' salt of the earth' types are too gutless to stop the name calling.

I called this person out....he's prob got the word ' n*****' or ' n*****' here countless times.....and NO ONE....NO ONE... NOT ONE .... not even a Moderator has called him down.

If he calls people ' n*****' or ' n*****'....I can call you or him or anyone else I want a pussie................

You are a pussie! :!:

could not agree with you more jingo.

it's bad enough him calling the President and First Lady nigga this and nigga that, but then mr. anonymous (mike), he then goes and makes terroristic threats now against officials as well ;

Ranchers.net's Bull Session :: Niggas Kill White Girl
ranchers.net/forum/about61219.htmlCachedShare

5 posts - 3 authors - Oct 30, 2012
Ranchers.net Bull Session is a Cattle Forum for swapping ... Mike Rancher Rancher Joined: 10 Feb 2005. Posts: 20061. Location: ... http://www.examiner.com/article/autumn-pasquale-suspect-justin-robinson-my-brother-did-it ...

http://ranchers.net/forum/about61219.html

cache of original post

Mike
Rancher

Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:43 am Post subject: Niggas Kill White Girl

for bicycle parts....

But it was NOT racist?

http://www.examiner.com/article/autumn-pasquale-suspect-justin-robinson-my-brother-did-it
snip...end

https://www.google.com/

Mike
Rancher

Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:45 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15. Lincoln Suspended Habeous Corpus several times out of what some thought was sheer spite.

Buckwheat is skinny n***** lawyer. (Actually, he's no longer a lawyer and doesn't have a law license. So........................he's just a skinny n*****.

http://ranchers.net/forum/about58176.html

Mike
Rancher

Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:18 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cowman52 wrote:
Joseph Mengle reincarnated.

True, but Obama speaks out to the nation on Trayvon Martin and the old racist bastard at his "Beer Summit".

Having a n***** for president has been a failure!

http://ranchers.net/forum/post-615791.html

Mike
Rancher

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:38 pm Post subject:

Oh great. An alien, communist, muslim, n*****, that is gay too?

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=55346&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Mike
Rancher

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:45 pm Post subject: He Is NOT The Boss

Chris (n***** Please) Rock has it backwards. Elected officials works for his constituents/voters!!

Quote:
On Wednesday, comedian Chris Rock appeared on Capitol Hill with other celebrities to express support for Obama's gun control proposals. While there, he called the president America's "boss" and said that he and First Lady Michelle Obama are the country's parents.

http://ranchers.net/forum/about63177.html

Mike
Rancher

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:54 pm Post subject:

That's where n***** screwed up. First they had "Superfly" that they thought was so cool, then all of a sudden ALL blacks wanted to be drug dealers.

Talk about Hollywood being the ruination of society.

http://ranchers.net/forum/about63177.html

Mike
Rancher

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:22 pm Post subject:

Jeannie wrote:
nr wrote:
Hurtfully, thinly-disguised racism.

nr, I'm curious as to how you arrive at the conclusion of 'racism' from a simple photograph taken by a photographer who obviously was not very good at his/her art?

I showed this photograph to my main man "Willie" this afternoon after the controversy, and asked him if it was racist. Now bear in mind "Willie" is a black man I have known for many years and he is "Fa
mily" to me.

His comment was, "well, n***** shoulda smiled". Was that racism too?

Those that are looking for racism can find it anywhere they want.

Wife don't allow couch potatoism!

http://ranchers.net/forum/about3279-12.html

BUT now mr. anonymous is making serious terroristic type threats toward black government officials, and other groups, but yet, even though the moderators have threatened already to ban anyone from making such threats, mr anonymous (mike), is still here, and nothing has changed.

can someone please explain to me what mr. anonymous (mike) has on the owner of this board?

why is it mr. anonymous (mike) can make terroristic threats here, yet still be here, after what the owner of this board plainly states ;

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:41 am Post subject: Re: Assassination Posts

M Gravlee wrote:
The Secret Service takes assassination threats very seriously. So do we. Anyone posting that a political figure should be shot will be banned.

what about suggesting to blow a group up with a pressure cooker ???

Mike
Rancher

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:25 pm Post subject:

What the hell could those Westboro kooks be protesting?

Someone should concoct a nice little package out of a pressure cooker for them!

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=64711

Mike
Rancher

Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:19 pm Post subject: Guess the Rep's Color

Needs to be a Low or High Tech lynching of an uppity Black State Representative.

Quote:
State Rep. Joe Mitchell, D-Mobile, had an outlandish exchange via email with a Jefferson County man who asked him and other lawmakers not to pass any laws that would restrict gun ownership.

Eddie Maxwell sent a mass email to state legislators at 10:54 p.m. on Jan. 27, warning them that even attempting to introduce a gun control bill was, in his opinion, a violation of state law.

Mitchell responded from his public, ALHouse.gov email account at 11:59 p.m., telling Maxwell: "Your folk never used all this sheit (sic) to protect my folk from your slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, incestuous, snaggle-toothed, backward-a**ed, inbreed (sic), imported criminal-minded kin folk."

"That's not the type of reply I expect to receive from a state legislator," Maxwell replied on Feb. 11. "I'm not a racist and I find your reply to be especially offensive considering the position you hold."

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=64265

greetings ranchers.net et al here on the boards,

i think it's time for me to moove on as well. call me what you want. the stench here has become overwhelming, and is beginning to cling.

but i suggest that you change the name from political bull, to just racist, bigoted, right white wing bull only, because that's what it is here at ranchers.net. it filters over to the bull session as well. mr anonymous was wanting me banned over there recently, simply for the scientific facts i posted about mad cow disease.

but i am ashamed to be here now, i am disgusted with myself for posting here. anywhere on this site, when someone can continue to make terrorist threats against our government.

when you can spew the racist hatred that mr. anonymous (mike) has spewed out here, time and time again, and his followers just nag him on, nag others on to a point of stalking on every post. then to go and start these terroristic threats against our government, and then have ranchers.net not do anything about it. it's time to moove on, time to go, Adios, Happy Trails, i can't be a part of it anymore. ...

Nigga, please........ :wink:

He'll be lurking, just like his mentor, and posting again by the 4th of July....... :roll:

Latest posts