• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Not, Mustang Pictures------

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mustang

Reaction score
I've heard "Variety" is the spice of life. So we took a little road trip to Fish Lake and The Boulder Mountain. We were about a week later than we wanted to be but still found a few pockets with some color left.

We drove on past Torrey to Capitol Reef to see the Red Rock Country.

When we got back to town, I called HO55 to see if he wanted to come to dinner with us. He said he had too much work yet before dark. "I still can't figure out how he knew we were going to try and stick him with the bill.

The next morning we drove to The Boulder to see if there was any color left worth capturing.

The sun was still low enough in the east to help us out with contrast.

[URL=http://s1086.photobucket.com/user/dandy1937/media/Ranchers%2017th%20October%202014/FishLake_BoulderMountain16thOctober2014143.jpg.html]

FishLake_BoulderMountain16thOctober2014140.jpg
[/URL]

Something to try and remember when its twenty below, the wind is howling and your tractor won't start.

It sure was a pleasure meeting you mustang. We gathered 400 hd off Indian trail bench today. I got right above the spring by the lap stand and thought of your trips down there. I enjoy your photos. Glad you made it home safely. Again, pleasure meeting you and visiting you a bit. Take care.

Latest posts