• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

not Ted Turner

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
My neighbors on the hill above mom's house, Roxanne Guez and her kids must be up the kids were watching Sue and I fix fence Saturday afternoon. Roxanne's Dad lives in one of the 3 house year round. Takes a lot to keep the road plowed up to his house in the winter, He a nice guy, and he oil paints and has given some art supplies to Tenny. He is hard of hearing, when Dad was alive they yell at each other for a conversation. Roxanne has talked to us a few times, once we were docking lambs next to the Highway and she stopped and asked if was ok to photograph our animal , buildings and ranch. Have only been close to Hubert Guez a couple of time and he never really acted as if I was there, his younger brother stopped by once and shot a few rounds of hand trap with us. He was going to Italy the next week I really suggested how I wanted an Italian shotgun some day. ( I have no pride what so ever)
Gee never even heard of Ed Hardy clothes, but decided to Google my neighbors and find out just a little bit more about them.

my neighbor on the east and South is Brad Kelley
http://real-estate-entrepreneur.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&catid=143%3Aunited-states-of-america&id=287%3Abrad-kelley-usa&showall=1

jodywy said:
My neighbors on the hill above mom's house, Roxanne Guez and her kids must be up the kids were watching Sue and I fix fence Saturday afternoon. Roxanne's Dad lives in one of the 3 house year round. Takes a lot to keep the road plowed up to his house in the winter, He a nice guy, and he oil paints and has given some art supplies to Tenny. He is hard of hearing, when Dad was alive they yell at each other for a conversation. Roxanne has talked to us a few times, once we were docking lambs next to the Highway and she stopped and asked if was ok to photograph our animal , buildings and ranch. Have only been close to Hubert Guez a couple of time and he never really acted as if I was there, his younger brother stopped by once and shot a few rounds of hand trap with us. He was going to Italy the next week I really suggested how I wanted an Italian shotgun some day. ( I have no pride what so ever)
Gee never even heard of Ed Hardy clothes, but decided to Google my neighbors and find out just a little bit more about them.

If he can sell the Ed Hardy stuff maybe he could market "Jody wear" and you could make a fortune selling "Genuine Ranch" worn Bib overalls ect. :D

Hi Jody, this is your neighbor Hubert Guez, I remember the day we stopped and my brother shot hand traps. We thought you guys were very nice. I am sorry you felt like I did not see you, but the truth is I AM BLIND in my right eye and the left one is not great either. Thanks for fixing the fence.

We drive to the city to visit our next door neighbors. :? I see ranchers.net is filling the community role as well. :)

Hubertg said:
Hi Jody, this is your neighbor Hubert Guez, I remember the day we stopped and my brother shot hand traps. We thought you guys were very nice. I am sorry you felt like I did not see you, but the truth is I AM BLIND in my right eye and the left one is not great either. Thanks for fixing the fence.

Haven't used the hill pasture for sheep for a few years now, usually just put bulls in the spring. We have been doing some sage brush treatments the last few years. Mom been worried about the fire danger of not grazing the grass down by late summer, we probably gave it more rest then it needed. Used to have a few ewes that would make a hole in the old fence and trespass onto your property, then graze in the morning and shade up in the quakies, then we go chase them back thru in the evening. Think all of those are gone now. Sorry about the guard dog barking all night, but any sound sets her off from coyotes howling to loons laughing.
A few of my cows would come thru your forest fence, and we move them when we change units on the forest. A few things have happened and I sold my permit, the outfit that bought it has cattle next to you right now but I haven't see any that have breeched your forest fence.

Latest posts