• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Not The Weekend I Expected

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
My guts had been bad for a bit but I had a scope scheduled for the 16th and was just toughing it out. On Wednesday I felt something give while I was laughing - I thought I had just pulled a muscle. Thursday wasn't good and Friday I didn't head to finals - instead I went to emergency and was ambulanced to Saskatoon. On Saturday they operated and found my large intestine had ruptered due to a blockage which was cancerous. Ty won the saddle in bare backand saddle bronc but I missed it. doing not too bad now considering. Haven't ate for 7 days. YIKES! Megan will keep you posted.

Northern Rancher said:
My guts had been bad for a bit but I had a scope scheduled for the 16th and was just toughing it out. On Wednesday I felt something give while I was laughing - I thought I had just pulled a muscle. Thursday wasn't good and Friday I didn't head to finals - instead I went to emergency and was ambulanced to Saskatoon. On Saturday they operated and found my large intestine had ruptered due to a blockage which was cancerous. Ty won the saddle in bare backand saddle bronc but I missed it. doing not too bad now considering. Haven't ate for 7 days. YIKES! Megan will keep you posted.
I knew something was up....even pm'ed BMR to see if he heard from you. I was worried about Ty....not you.... But GEEEE WHIZZZZ....I hope your gonna be ok..... :( :( Call us if you need ANYTHING!!!!!!!

Yikes is right- that don't sound like fun...Bad timing--But maybe its for the good to happen so they found the cancer....
We'll be praying for your quick return to good health...

Well that's a scary deal NR, hope everything turns out for you, and you get healed up in time for deer season. My thoughts are with you.

hurry up and get well so ya can make the rest of the rodeos,will have you in our thoughts and prayers

Don't know you, as I have just joined, but wish you the best--- May God bless you and yours !!!!!!!! :)

Latest posts