• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

November 2, 2011

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Ridingoutonacoldsnowymorning.jpg

Riding out on a cold snowy morning
Trailingsomebullshometosell.jpg

Trailing some bulls home to sell
Ridngalong.jpg

Riding along
Iamdoingthesame.jpg

And I am doing the same
Homesweetsnowyhome.jpg

Home sweet snowy home
SparkysbrideandherlongskinnydogWinston.jpg

Sparky's bride and her long skinny dog, Winston, photo taken on October 5, 2011
Ournewlittlegranddaughter.jpg

Sparky and his bride have a new little daughter, born October 26, 2011
HernameisFioraCopper.jpg

Her name is Fiora Copper. This has a nice ring to it. :wink:
Winstonhassomecompetition.jpg

Winston now has some competition.
Herparentsareprettyexcited.jpg

The proud parents are pretty excited.

Nothing like a little girl to make your world. Tell Sparky enjoy her now while she is like showing off your new phone. Soon she'll be running his world.

Congrats to the Sparky and Soap families. Grand babies look like they could be enjoyable.

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Sparky and the whole Soapweed family. Exciting times, enjoy :D

She's a cutie Soap. :wink:

Congratulations to the new parents and grandparents.

Are we on Ranchers to refer to the newest Sparky as Flicker? :D

gcreekrch said:
She's a cutie Soap. :wink:

Congratulations to the new parents and grandparents.

Are we on Ranchers to refer to the newest Sparky as Flicker? :D

I guess she's more then a "Twinkle" now :D :D

Congrats to everyone,nothing finer then a new grandbaby. :D :D

Ask Kosmo for me, what is he going to were when it gets really cold? :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Ask Kosmo for me, what is he going to were when it gets really cold? :lol: :lol:

He's dressed about the same as I might be on a day like that. Only thing I would change is the chaps for wool pants.

There is a very thin line between toughness and stupidity. :wink: :lol:

Soap, please pass the congratulations on to Sparky and Bride, thats wonderful. Life is going to be fun for gramps now, and Peach too! But I did notice the little girl has big hands, she is headed for the shop for sure! I'll see if I can find a welding hood for her soon!
Again, congratulation to your family.

congrats again to all. Soapweed with all of your family, horses etc named i was just wondering if there was a more original name for Sparky's Bride other than Sparky's Bride

hayguy said:
congrats again to all. Soapweed with all of your family, horses etc named i was just wondering if there was a more original name for Sparky's Bride other than Sparky's Bride

She's a "Pharm Girl". :wink:

Soap will figure that one out. :lol: :lol:

"Sparkette"? "Sparkler"?

Of course, Cotton Hill called Peggy Hill "Hank's Wife".

My one cousin has been married several times. I remember at his neice's wedding he showed up with a new wife in tow, and introduced her as his "favorite wife". She was a coonass from south Louisiana, and when my cousin suffered a fall off a water tower and wasn't pulling in the huge dough anymore, she took off down the road. He's now married to a gal that owns her own restaurant outside St. Louis. He runs the cash register and raises his bulldog pups, and everybody is happy. :D

congrats Soapweed and family.
from what i've heard, one of the great things about grandkids is that when you're done with them you can just give them back :wink: :D

Latest posts