• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Now we can post pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

SASH

Reaction score
My old Murray Grey cow

Picture013.jpg

He's got a fantastic coat SASH and you got a striking picture.

Sash I handled a set of calves once out of 'The Pas' that were LimoX out of murray grey cows they were fancyyyyyyyyyy. Good looking momma cow.

Sash, how'd you post that pic?

I set up an account at photobucket.com. Then downloaded the pictures I wanted onto that site off my digital camera. Copy and paste the picture addres from photobucket onto this page, highlight it and hit the img button. It took me a couple of times to get the hang of it. If you have any further problems, please PM me and I'll try to explain it better.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/15444/75761909.jpg

See if this works.

Picture taken in Fall 2003 when she was 8 1/2 yrs.

Our senior herd bull. Pic taken last summer when he was 6 years.

MSU Optimum Z03 son off of Louada Voyageur 4W daughter.

f55903d0.jpg

Where the grass grows like crazy. Part of a resting pasture and hayfield that wasn't cut till mid July. Pic taken in early July 2004.

fcbd24ce.jpg

Aaron, those are great pictures!!

Photobucket give you the opportunity to resize those pictures so the forum is more "user friendly" to those of us who have dial-up service.

Great pics though!!
~Muratic

Aaron,

Those are some nice looking Herefords, Kind you used to see in the Wallowa Country in NE Oregon where I grew up.

Yes, I sometimes forget how much lag there is using dial-up service. I am spoiled with high-speed. :) Thanks for the info on resizing in photobucket.

Latest posts