• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Now what

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rancher

Reaction score
Security alert prompts evacuation of U.S. Capitol and White House.

Watch CNN or log on to http://CNN.com for the latest news.
More Americans watch CNN. More Americans trust CNN.

Think we went through this last week too.
An apparent airspace violation over Washington on Wednesday prompted evacuations of the White House and the U.S. Capitol as military fighter jets scrambled to intercept an unidentified aircraft.

An all-clear announcement was issued about 15 minutes after the alert.

"Run, this is no joke, leave the grounds," a U.S. Secret Service agent told CNN White House Correspondent Suzanne Malveaux.

The Federal Aviation Administration confirmed to CNN it had tracked an unidentified aircraft that apparently violated airspace over the White House.

Former CNN anchor Bernard Shaw said he heard two F-16 jets and saw them circle a single-engine airplane and fire warning flares. The jets then seemed to direct the small aircraft away from the downtown Washington area, Shaw said.

Malveaux said a motorcade of six or seven cars left the White House during the evacuation. President Bush was not at the White House at the time. He was on a bike ride with a security detail, officials said.

CNN Congressional Correspondent Joe Johns said members of the Senate were evacuated from the Senate floor while it was in session.

The Secret Service gave the all-clear at the White House minutes after the incident, and allowed journalists to return to the executive mansion.

would much rather have bse than this crap...I dont think our mad cows will harm us...

Old GW might be starting to get a little paranoid-- yesterday they threw a hand grenade at him and today a plane gets to within 3 miles of the White House.......

That pilot is a lucky fella-- another mile or so and he'd of been dodging Stingers......

:eek: I heard that the guy was one of those insurgent Canadain Beef producers that Rcalf is protecting the American people from! He didn't have a bomb on board, simply a cow brain from one of his BSE infectected animals. Had planned to drop it on a feedlot, but got lost over the Whitehouse instead.

Was that you in that fighter jet chasing him Oldtimer? Saw it on the news, and the pilot looked a bit like yourself.

Looked like Haymaker was the co pilot, and Jared was hanging on to the landing gear with some kind of bag of paper. Must have been propoganda for the American people you guys are trying to save.

rkaiser said:
:eek: I heard that the guy was one of those insurgent Canadain Beef producers that Rcalf is protecting the American people from! He didn't have a bomb on board, simply a cow brain from one of his BSE infectected animals. Had planned to drop it on a feedlot, but got lost over the Whitehouse instead.

You shouldn't be too hard on the pilot, Randy. I heard that he headed for the biggest pile of bullshoot in the country figuring that it would be the biggest feedyard. Seems somehow he ended up at the White House. Oh well, who can blame him for a mistake like that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sold a steer yesterday...............weighed 775...........brought $1.20 lb.......I got the corn in yesterday..........It rained 2 inches last night.........Even a DA Canuklehead can't ruin my week. Your the Biggest Bunch of FOOLS to ever access the internet.

That's not bad for a years production. Make sure you don't spend it all in one place. Good Luck.

Latest posts