• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

nr or should I say Bareback rider?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jinglebob said:
Did you guys get home from your trip yet? Sure was good to ,get to meet you folks. Come back again! :)

Ditto, JB! It was a pleasure to meet Mrs and Mr nr and all the rest of the folks we met at Deadwood! We can't thank nr and Macon and Susan enough for bringing this meeting of cyberfriends about! And where else but the heart of ranching country would be better for nr to experience for the first time one of the finer things of life - chicken fried steak!?!? :D :D :D

Jinglebob,
After a delightful visit with Steve and Carol we're still wandering westward- Scottsbluff and rail switchinig yard at North Platte, eventually to Denver for hubby's meetings. It has all been so interesting.
I'm counting on visits from you folks when you try the east if you can drag yourselves away from the beautiful West.!

nr said:
Jinglebob,
After a delightful visit with Steve and Carol we're still wandering westward- Scottsbluff and rail switchinig yard at North Platte, eventually to Denver for hubby's meetings. It has all been so interesting.
I'm counting on visits from you folks when you try the east if you can drag yourselves away from the beautiful West.!

I must have gotten my dates wrong. I thought you had to be back by today. Have a good rest of your vacation, and keep posting pics and updating us as to what you are seeing. :)

Big Muddy rancher said:
I'm not sure what thread you were talking about your name but if you stay out west 2 more weeks we could call you "New Rancher"

Would we qualify if all we own is a ranch house?

Latest posts