• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

nr you are a speacial lady

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
And if you do this again,I promise to come,miss Tam or not!!!!!!!!!!!...........good luck

That was sweet, Haymaker. Or did you mean nr Northern Rancher?? :D
Whichever- we missed you and all the rest who wanted to come but just couldn't. Of course there was talk of where the next should be- some were talking about on a boat. Now that your eyes are fixed, better start working on those sea legs!

I have more pictures but this laptop of hubbies is like having to relearn the computer...so slow and I keep deleting stuff it took so lo0ng to load up.

:mad:

nr said:
Whichever- we missed you and all the rest who wanted to come but just couldn't. Of course there was talk of where the next should be- some were talking about on a boat. Now that your eyes are fixed, better start working on those sea legs!

I have more pictures but this laptop of hubbies is like having to relearn the computer...so slow and I keep deleting stuff it took so lo0ng to load up.

I meant you nr,I think you have started something that could run for years,now the 2nd anual ranchers netogether,as Doc calls it will be even bigger and better.............good luck

reader (the Second) said:
HAY MAKER said:
nr said:

I meant you nr,I think you have started something that could run for years,now the 2nd anual ranchers netogether,as Doc calls it will be even bigger and better.............good luck

Oughta be in Texas in the winter...

Just a thought most wouldn't mind a trip to warmer Texas in the winter but How many ranchers can get away when they are feeding cattle all winter? :(

lol reader..that's smallllllll bling......I have a pair of the texas concho star earrings.....and never even concidered them to be "bling"

(wonder does that mean I been blingin n didnt know it???)

Forget all that bling bling jazz. Didn't see any of it at the get together or anywhere else in South Dakota. What we did see is H-U-G-E belt buckles on huge thick wide belts like you'd attach to a horse. Buckles Big enough to be Roman shields for fightin barbarians. Looks like new kind of girdle to hold in the gut.

bling bling is deader than a doornail

nr said:
Looks like new kind of girdle to hold in the gut.
That is what I use them for...didn't think there was anything wrong with that. :lol:

Latest posts