• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Obama Admin Seals Records of Murdered Border Patrol Agent

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Whitewing

Reaction score
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-admin-seals-records-murdered-border-patrol-agent-implicated-fast-and-furious_610783.html

The Obama Administration has abruptly sealed court records containing alarming details of how Mexican drug smugglers murdered a U.S. Border patrol agent with a gun connected to a failed federal experiment that allowed firearms to be smuggled into Mexico.

:???: :???: :???:

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to condemn this abuse of power, just look at the outrage apparent back in 2008.

Oldtimer said:
I have only one question-- why in a country thats supposed to have transparent and open government-- has the Vice President of the United States refused to release any documents- or even the names of the persons he met with with relating to the Energy policy meetings- without those that have so far been court ordered :???:

That there tells me a lot!!!! :( :( :( :mad:

Oldtimer said:
So much for openness and transparency in government :roll: ...Just more belief they are above the rule of Law- and can do whatever the Hell pleases them- and are answerable to no one, legislative or public....Definitely no chance for change in D.C. with this crew... :( :(

McCain/Palin = Bush/Cheney

:lol:

Oldtimer said:
If we had honest open leadership in D.C. the public wouldn't even have to be taking these folks to court to try and get the transparency, which we shouldn't have to since we are their employers and they are/should be accountable to the US public and taxpayer who is paying their salaries....

:lol: :roll:

Whitewing said:
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-admin-seals-records-murdered-border-patrol-agent-implicated-fast-and-furious_610783.html

The Obama Administration has abruptly sealed court records containing alarming details of how Mexican drug smugglers murdered a U.S. Border patrol agent with a gun connected to a failed federal experiment that allowed firearms to be smuggled into Mexico.

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to condemn this abuse of power, just look at the outrage apparent back in 2008.

Oldtimer said:
I have only one question-- why in a country thats supposed to have transparent and open government-- has the Vice President of the United States refused to release any documents- or even the names of the persons he met with with relating to the Energy policy meetings- without those that have so far been court ordered :???:

Oldtimer said:
So much for openness and transparency in government :roll: ...Just more belief they are above the rule of Law- and can do whatever the Hell pleases them- and are answerable to no one, legislative or public....Definitely no chance for change in D.C. with this crew... :( :(

The records were sealed? How much of this are we supposed to
take? Why doesn't Congress DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS? I'm
MAD. Bunch of do-nothing politically correct nothings up there and
we are paying them.

Is there a fund to help that boys parents fight the government?
This is one thing I'd like to donate to. They need to do whatever
is needed to find out the truth. GRRRRRR :mad:

Faster horses said:
Whitewing said:

Oldtimer said:

Oldtimer said:

we are paying them.

FH wrote:
Why doesn't Congress DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS?

what do you want them to do?? Impeach obama?

that starts in the house- if they find enough evidence then the hearing is conducted by the senate. OH who controls the senate? oh the "D" cult.
Do you think they will actually impeach obama? or do you think they will play partisan politics and give him a bye? oh I think they will give him a bye and I believe so do most in the house- hence no impeachment proceedings yet. After the next election there needs to be a criminal trial instead.

Holder is feeling the HEAT

http://nation.foxnews.com/daily-caller/2011/11/30/eric-holder-vs-daily-caller

blaming the Daily Caller for 52 in the House and 1 so far in the Senate asking for him to resign. :roll:

THE HEAT IS ON.

Tam said:
Holder is feeling the HEAT

http://nation.foxnews.com/daily-caller/2011/11/30/eric-holder-vs-daily-caller

blaming the Daily Caller for 52 in the House and 1 so far in the Senate asking for him to resign. :roll:

THE HEAT IS ON.

So, how many does it take to get him to step down? Step down,
he should be behind bars for this!!

If you guys wouldn't hog the thread I am sure some of our resident libs would love to answer this. You libs would wouldn't you?

If he is charged and found guilty Obama would just pardon him anyway. :x

Lonecowboy said:
Faster horses said:
Whitewing said:

we are paying them.

FH wrote:
Why doesn't Congress DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS?

what do you want them to do?? Impeach obama?

that starts in the house- if they find enough evidence then the hearing is conducted by the senate. OH who controls the senate? oh the "D" cult.
Do you think they will actually impeach obama? or do you think they will play partisan politics and give him a bye? oh I think they will give him a bye and I believe so do most in the house- hence no impeachment proceedings yet. After the next election there needs to be a criminal trial instead.

Surely the house Rep.s know that the publicity would damage the president's election chances irregardless of how the Sen. feels about the issue. So what are they waiting for???

Surely the house Rep.s know that the publicity would damage the president's election chances irregardless of how the Sen. feels about the issue. So what are they waiting for???

even when the economy was great Congress took a hit for going after Clinton... today with the economy in the tank many feel that congress should be focused on getting it moving again..

so the damage would be spread out.. shared in a way.. and a shared sacrifice for doing what is right seldom happens in the halls of congress..

Latest posts