• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

obama caught on open mic

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
SEOUL, South Korea - At the tail end of his 90 minute meeting with Russian President Dmitri Medvedev Monday, President Obama said that he would have "more flexibility" to deal with controversial issues such as missile defense, but incoming Russian President Vladimir Putin needs to give him "space."

The exchange was picked up by microphones as reporters were let into the room for remarks by the two leaders.

The exchange:

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

http://news.yahoo.com/president-obama-asks-medvedev-space-missile-defense-election-101729176--abc-news.html

This is exactly why he can't get re-elected. Just look at what he stuffed down the throats of the US citizens when he had to worry about his re-election. I can even imagine what he will sign into law by executive order once he doesn't have to worry about the voters reaction anymore. The US will never be the same if he get re-elected. Spending in the first four years will be dwarfed by what he will tack onto the debt with his failed green energy agendas, social welfare entitlements and goodies for his campaign donors.

BTW You thought Michelle's vacations were expensive before, you wait until she doesn't have to worry about what people think anymore. There will be no reining her in. Parties and vacations will be her number one prioity once she realizes the tax payer good times will be coming to a close. She will see every corner of the globe and she will stay in the most expensive private resorts she can find before she is forced to go back to paying for things herself and driving Barak's new Chev. Volt. Instead a party every three nights there will be free flowing booze and expence coby beef for any Celebrity that wants to play basketball and golf with Barak. Every fashion designer in the planet will be commissioned to do a gown for her and $500 running shoes will be a thing of the past. Now nothing less than $1000 will touch her peticured tooties. Oh and the White House garden, no need for that as the chefs she will be flying in will be bringing everything they need to prepare her meals.

Be scared be very scared. As the Obama's will be more flexible once the elections is over :shock:

Michael Turner, who chairs the House Armed Services Subcommittee on Strategic Forces,

Dear Mr. President,

I request your urgent explanation of your comments to President Medvedev in Seoul this morning.

During the New START treaty ratification process, you made specific promises that Russian concerns about missile defense will not be allowed to affect U.S. missile defense deployment plans. You further committed that the United States will make both qualitative and quantitative improvements in its missile defenses. You have already walked away from detailed promises to modernize the U.S. nuclear deterrent; are you now planning to walk away from your promises regarding U.S. missile defense as well?

As you know, in the FY12 National Defense Authorization Act, Congress enacted, and you signed into law, a provision constraining your ability to share classified U.S. missile defense information with the Russian Federation. Congress took this step because it was clear based on official testimony and Administration comments in the press that classified information about U.S. missile defenses, including hit-to-kill technology and velocity at burnout information, may be on the table as negotiating leverage for your reset with Russia. Despite signing the FY12 defense authorization legislation into law, you then issued a signing statement signaling that you may treat that provision protecting U.S. missile defense information as non-binding. This morning's comments, on top of that action, suggests that you and your administration have plans for U.S. missile defenses that you believe will not stand up to electoral scrutiny.

Congress has made exquisitely clear to your Administration and to other nations that it will block all attempts to weaken U.S. missile defenses. As the Chairman of the Strategic Forces Subcommittee, which authorizes U.S. missile defense and nuclear weapons policy, I want to make perfectly clear that my colleagues and I will not allow any attempts to trade missile defense of the United States to Russia or any other country.

Sincerely,

Michael R. Turner

Chairman, Subcommittee on Strategic Forces

House Armed Services Committee

Latest posts