• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Obama family moving in already.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jigs

Reaction score
Obamamove.jpg

Is that his mother-in-law up there on top or is she driving the truck. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Way a minute that might just be all the illegals going home before Obama takes office and things get worse. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Tam said:
Way a minute that might just be all the illegals going home before Obama takes office and things get worse. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Nope, those are new "immigrants" coming to get Obama's "tax break".

actually, I think it is ACORN and the truck load of illegal votes that got Obama elected in the first place.

IM CONFUSED I SAY CONFUSED it could be so many things :shock: :? :wink: :lol: :lol:

Since I couldn't sleep I Did some research on this picture turns out we are all wrong sorry to say. It is Obama's band wagon and that is not his Mother in law up there on top it's Oprah. and right beside her is the gang from MSNBC. And the one half way back if you look real close you can tell it's Oldtimer. :wink:

that is top shelf !!!!

and I suppose it is not exhaust and dust behind the truck, but rather the fog of lies that oldtimer spews...and the bags are full of cut and paste material .

By the way Jigs if you see a slightly larger truck load don't worry that is not Obama's moving either. From what I could find out that is just Obama's legal team out trying to stop anyone from getting a look at his birth certificate. :wink:

I bet Mrj is all excited. Look at all the beef these people will buy, oops just remember that they are going to ship it in from Obama's birth place. But, hey, beef is beef, and we will probably use check-off dollars to advertise it. Hope all you die hards are making it through this warm winter. Happy Spring and 4th of July to you all. :wink:

Latest posts