• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

obama in a nutshell

Help Support Ranchers.net:

The more I see of Paul and some of his supporters the farther down he goes in my opinion. It is ok to be strong in your convictions but to resort to the ends justify the means..then it gets that liberal smell

Now if he would listen to Rand things might be a little different

Lonecowboy said:
Do you remember when Samual was to pick the next King to replace Saul? He didn't settle for second best, he held out for God's best. Should I do any different? At this time I do Not see a vote for romney as honorable. My word means something to me and I will not flippantly give it away. I want to vote for a man I can follow as my leader, not just somebody that's not quite as bad as what we have now. That does not leave alot of room for confidence in romney. Ron Paul seems to be the only one who holds any regard for our Constitution- I do not share all of his foreign policy views, but I also acknowledge he is privy to much more and classified information than anyone on this site gets from watching the media's twisted tails, so I defer to his judgement on this too realizing he has much more information and experience and trust that he views all of this through our Constitutional limitations on federal govt.
You know that's it in a nut shell TRUST, I trust Ron Paul I do NOT trust romney. We need a leader we can trust!

Seems to me that if you put your Trust in any human you should expect to be dissapointed.

How do you justify Paul's lack of support of Israel (not offensive, but defensive), if you believe in Biblical prophesy as it appears you do?

This is one of my big hang ups on the guy along with legalizing drug use.

okfarmer said:
Lonecowboy said:
Do you remember when Samual was to pick the next King to replace Saul? He didn't settle for second best, he held out for God's best. Should I do any different? At this time I do Not see a vote for romney as honorable. My word means something to me and I will not flippantly give it away. I want to vote for a man I can follow as my leader, not just somebody that's not quite as bad as what we have now. That does not leave alot of room for confidence in romney. Ron Paul seems to be the only one who holds any regard for our Constitution- I do not share all of his foreign policy views, but I also acknowledge he is privy to much more and classified information than anyone on this site gets from watching the media's twisted tails, so I defer to his judgement on this too realizing he has much more information and experience and trust that he views all of this through our Constitutional limitations on federal govt.
You know that's it in a nut shell TRUST, I trust Ron Paul I do NOT trust romney. We need a leader we can trust!

Seems to me that if you put your Trust in any human you should expect to be dissapointed.

You are right- Ron Paul is just a man and will disapoint at least some of us on at least some level- I put my trust in God! I do believe Ron Paul has the closest observance to our founding fathers intent upon following the Constitution!

How do you justify Paul's lack of support of Israel (not offensive, but defensive), if you believe in Biblical prophesy as it appears you do?

I believe I covered that when I said I don't agree with all of his foreign policy views, but he is way more privy to information you and I can Not get.

This is one of my big hang ups on the guy along with legalizing drug use.
I may be wrong, but hasn't Ron Paul simply but correctly stated that it is NOT Constitutional for the federal government to be involved with controling drugs, but rather it should be left up to each individule state? That is just following the U.S. Constitution!

Latest posts