• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Obama lied about the date of Bin Laden's death

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed said:
Oldtimer said:
I saw on tv the other night where the wingnuts have had a 70 year conspiracy going on over the death of WWII General George Patton...Many of the nutcases contend he was murdered- probably by poison...

The two most probable suspects in the minds of those conspiracist nutcases that they supposedly believe were behind the murder are #1 General Dwight D Eisenhower-- #2 Stalin and the Ruskies...

Some folks hate and distrust all government so bad they have to make a conspiracy out of every happening......

Can you never stick to the topic at hand? Your response is like comparing asses to orangutans.

Good God soap are you really that f-ing stupid? Fasterhorses posted a wild-assed conspiracy theory only believed by total right-wing nut job losers and Oldtimer simply mentioned another wild-assed conspiracy theory.

oldtimer is FAMOUS for trying to change the subject and you WHINE when someone brings it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:roll: :roll:

Bullhauler said:
Soapweed said:
Oldtimer said:
I saw on tv the other night where the wingnuts have had a 70 year conspiracy going on over the death of WWII General George Patton...Many of the nutcases contend he was murdered- probably by poison...

The two most probable suspects in the minds of those conspiracist nutcases that they supposedly believe were behind the murder are #1 General Dwight D Eisenhower-- #2 Stalin and the Ruskies...

Some folks hate and distrust all government so bad they have to make a conspiracy out of every happening......

Can you never stick to the topic at hand? Your response is like comparing asses to orangutans.

Good God soap are you really that f-ing stupid? Fasterhorses posted a wild-assed conspiracy theory only believed by total right-wing nut job losers and Oldtimer simply mentioned another wild-assed conspiracy theory.

Bullhauler--What is sadly comical is how this rightwingnut anti all government bias can make so many supposedly intelligent folks actually that stupid.... But thats what always makes this site so good for a laugh... :wink:

newfolder.jpg

You are correct, Old Whiskeybreath...you are "different", but not in a way that is complimentary or good.

Different: Partly or totally unlike in nature, form, or quality. Not the same as.

Mentally challenged folks are also "different". :wink:

Oldtimer said:
Bullhauler said:
Soapweed said:

Bullhauler--What is sadly comical is how this rightwingnut anti all government bias can make so many supposedly intelligent folks actually that stupid.... But thats what always makes this site so good for a laugh... :wink:

newfolder.jpg

:lol: I like laughing also. I laugh every time you ignore a question that shows your inconsistent thought process and incoherent behavior- because you can't answer it and know you can't. Repetition is one of the golden rules of comedy and you keep us in stitches. Thanks! :wink:

I actually get a kick out of OT's conspiracy theories. there was the one about a NAFTA superhighway, that got him put on a "watch list" and then there was the one about Bush and his greedy "oil buddies" controlling the price of gasoline. Wwell that gasoline conspiracy theory lasted until a Democrat was in office anyway, and then it was OPEC and economic science (supply and demand), that dictated the price of gasoline.

Now that OT is a Democrat, and obama cult member, he finally believes in science. :lol: :lol:

He never posts an WND article now that his cult leader is President.

hypocritexposer said:
I actually get a kick out of OT's conspiracy theories. there was the one about a NAFTA superhighway, that got him put on a "watch list" and then there was the one about Bush and his greedy "oil buddies" controlling the price of gasoline. Wwell that gasoline conspiracy theory lasted until a Democrat was in office anyway, and then it was OPEC and economic science (supply and demand), that dictated the price of gasoline.

Now that OT is a Democrat, and obama cult member, he finally believes in science. :lol: :lol:

Kind of like my conspiracy theory that GW was going to bankrupt the country...
And lo and behold- we ended up with the BUSH BUST!

I TOLD YOU SO!

hypocritexposer said:

How about his Conspiracy of Bush forming the "North American Union" and changing the currency to the "Amero"? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a tool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:

Kind of like my conspiracy theory that GW was going to bankrupt the country...
And lo and behold- we ended up with the BUSH BUST!

I TOLD YOU SO!

actually, what you have claimed, is that 3 or 4 times Bush's spending will correct the "bankruptcy.", that hasn't happened, yet.

Latest posts