• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

obama speech

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Larrry

Reaction score
obama was scheduled to speak at an important event, so he asked his speechwriter to write him a tight 20-minute speech. When he returned from the big event, he was furious.

"What's the idea in writing me an hour-long speech" he demanded. "Half the audience walked out before I finished."

The speechwriter was baffled. "I wrote you a 20-minute speech," The speechwriter replied.

Then, he added, "I also gave you the two extra copies you asked for."

Larrry said:
obama was scheduled to speak at an important event, so he asked his speechwriter to write him a tight 20-minute speech. When he returned from the big event, he was furious.

"What's the idea in writing me an hour-long speech" he demanded. "Half the audience walked out before I finished."

The speechwriter was baffled. "I wrote you a 20-minute speech," The speechwriter replied.

You know that almost happened to him once. He read the lines from the Teleprompter that were meant for another head of State..................

Mike said:
Larrry said:

You know that almost happened to him once. He read the lines from the Teleprompter that were meant for another head of State..................

He probably read through "Stop here Mr. President" also.

Obama's Teleprompter Operator. I would guess he writes the speeches too!!

Lets see if this works. Been a long time

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c202/tclark5092/new%20stuff/?action=view&current=alicethegoon.gif

SD Windbreaker said:
Obama's Teleprompter Operator. I would guess he writes the speeches too!!

Lets see if this works. Been a long time

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c202/tclark5092/new%20stuff/?action=view&current=alicethegoon.gif

So you don't have to go to the link :wink:
alicethegoon.gif

Latest posts