• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Obama to speak at Watertown SD--uninvited

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
The following is a post on facebook. There were many comments following, and not one of them
was positive. They don't want Obama there........Think what this will cost the taxpayer. The
Secret Service is going to the school so they know what to expect. Some of the comments say to boycott
the event......again, lots of comments, none positive. The guy isn't trusted...

"So Pres Obama is coming to SD, and going to be speaker at Graduation in Watertown. Yes its an honor to have the President of the United States Speak at your graduation...but many students are not happy about it at all.....and with great reason. You see, what has always been an open event, is now a "Ticket Only" event...and Students are only going to be allowed 4 tickets for their family. The President was not "invited" by the school or the students...the school just got a call from the white house informing them that The president was coming....I just dont think that is right...The students have been told that there will most likely be a big screen set up outside for additional family members to watch.....REALLY??? Why cant Obama give his speech outside???"

Instead, he should go see his #1 supporter and advisor who resides further west and north. He'd get a warm welcome and a world class knob polishing up there. ;)

I think I read somewhere that this is the last of the 50 (or is it 57) states for him to visit as a sitting President. That should be worth the million or so dollars that it is going to cost the taxpayers.

Tom in TN

Hopefully there will be more empty seats than the ones Hillary spoke to at Georgetown. The media will find a way to overlook.

S.D. may be a red state on the map but don't forget it also produced and supported the likes of George McGovern and Tom Daschle for many years.I'll bet the place will be full.Kind of makes you want to puke ,but I guess hipocracy sells nowadays.

smalltime said:
S.D. may be a red state on the map but don't forget it also produced and supported the likes of George McGovern and Tom Daschle for many years.I'll bet the place will be full.Kind of makes you want to puke ,but I guess hipocracy sells nowadays.

Ahhh, but all is not lost.

Below is an invitation from Joseph Schwartz, Chairman of the South Dakota College Republican Federation.

Hello,

I write to cordially invite you to attend a special evening with #1 New York Times bestselling conservative author, columnist, and entrepreneur Michelle Malkin!

The South Dakota College Republicans have worked hard to bring a top notch speaker to our annual state convention, and we are very excited to bring Michelle to South Dakota State University. Please join us at the Performing Arts Center (I omitted the date) for her speech, which is FREE and open to the public. Michelle will have Q&A following her prepared remarks and will have a book signing immediately afterward. This is a great opportunity to hear from an accomplished conservative writer and to meet with College Republicans who are passionate about the future of our party.
------------------
:clap:

Latest posts