• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

obama will be travelling to Georgia, date with Judge

Help Support Ranchers.net:

OT, "So you want someone like the POTUS to put out his SSI # and all his info as public- that in this computer world anyone could use to hack into and profitteer from..... And if he does not or there is any discrepencies you automatically think its a major conspiracy"

No, I didn't say that. I want him to explain why he is using a number that might of been issued in 1890 and how he came about a Connecticut SS number when he was never there and has no connections to that state.

Your take on the Connecticut SSN oldtimer???Do you ever read posts before you go off the deep end with some of your BS statements because you sure as heck can stray from the subject in a heart beat :( :( :(

Oldtimer said:
Sandhusker said:
OT, why doesn't the SOB just submit his supposed birth certificate to an independent expert for anaysis and then also explain his SS number and draft registration?

Why do you defend this sack of s***? He isn't worth it.

SH #2---Why don't you stick up your correct SSI card on the world wide web for folks to get ahold of :???: You stick up all your passport and birth records for the public....Might as well put up your credit card #'s too... :roll:

Its what every law enforcement agency in the world has advised folks NOT to do...

All the screaming about ID's makes me laugh- because when I was with LE it only took a couple of phone calls- and I could get an undercover officer a whole new D/L, Social Security Card, License plates, etc. etc-- that could never track him back to who he was so they could find out who he really was while working -- or more importantly someone could go back after his wife. kids or family... Or illegally take up his real identification in illegal activities.....

So you want someone like the POTUS to put out his SSI # and all his info as public- that in this computer world anyone could use to hack into and profitteer from..... And if he does not or there is any discrepencies you automatically think its a major conspiracy :roll:

Come off it Sandhusker- I thought you were an "honorable" Banker--- How many of your customers do you tell to go out there and put all their public records and SSI# on the internet and into the press for all to see :???:

Do you not trust the majority of the nations voters as well as the electoral college voters of your country (from each state)- along with the Bush Attorney General- the entire Congress of the United States (without objection)- VP Cheney- or Supreme Court Justice Roberts who all certified that Barack Obama was certified and qualified to be POTUS :???:

My God Sandhusker- I thought you were at least a little more stable than these "he must be a martian from outerspace" birther conspiracists.....
OT I know why you use that moniker. Your brain has dried up. Disclosure of Obama's SS# in the Ga court is not an initial disclosure. Obama used the SS# 042-68-4425 on his Selective Service Registration and on an un-redacted copy of his tax return he released to the public. The problem is besides being a Ct. SS# it was NEVER ISSUED to Obama according to the Social Security Administration.
Love to hear your explaination of that. Get ready for a liberal spin people.

jollyroger88805 said:
Oldtimer said:
Sandhusker said:
OT, why doesn't the SOB just submit his supposed birth certificate to an independent expert for anaysis and then also explain his SS number and draft registration?

SH #2---Why don't you stick up your correct SSI card on the world wide web for folks to get ahold of :???: You stick up all your passport and birth records for the public....Might as well put up your credit card #'s too... :roll:

Its what every law enforcement agency in the world has advised folks NOT to do...

All the screaming about ID's makes me laugh- because when I was with LE it only took a couple of phone calls- and I could get an undercover officer a whole new D/L, Social Security Card, License plates, etc. etc-- that could never track him back to who he was so they could find out who he really was while working -- or more importantly someone could go back after his wife. kids or family... Or illegally take up his real identification in illegal activities.....

So you want someone like the POTUS to put out his SSI # and all his info as public- that in this computer world anyone could use to hack into and profitteer from..... And if he does not or there is any discrepencies you automatically think its a major conspiracy :roll:

Come off it Sandhusker- I thought you were an "honorable" Banker--- How many of your customers do you tell to go out there and put all their public records and SSI# on the internet and into the press for all to see :???:

Do you not trust the majority of the nations voters as well as the electoral college voters of your country (from each state)- along with the Bush Attorney General- the entire Congress of the United States (without objection)- VP Cheney- or Supreme Court Justice Roberts who all certified that Barack Obama was certified and qualified to be POTUS :???:

My God Sandhusker- I thought you were at least a little more stable than these "he must be a martian from outerspace" birther conspiracists.....
OT I know why you use that moniker. Your brain has dried up. Disclosure of Obama's SS# in the Ga court is not an initial disclosure. Obama used the SS# 042-68-4425 on his Selective Service Registration and on an un-redacted copy of his tax return he released to the public. The problem is besides being a Ct. SS# it was NEVER ISSUED to Obama according to the Social Security Administration.

Welcome to posting to the board. as from your post I can see you have been around reading long enough to get a good read on Oldtimer :wink: :lol:

jollyroger88805 said:
Oldtimer said:
Sandhusker said:

Well that is one of the main reasons the Chamber of Commerce claims for having climbed into bed with the ACLU opposing the E-Verify program- that the SS number system is too unreliable and has too many mistakes...

Like I said earlier- just recently even my own name wouldn't match up correctly to my SS# because of an SSI computer error (which I'm still trying to get them to correct) ...When I was with law enforcement we ran into so many errors and inconsistencies in how they handed out numbers- and the multiple #'s- plus multiple names-along with people that got changed numbers because their identities had been stolen that they became unreliable for identity verification in many cases...Just like with my own number- many folks never knew they had been issued multiple numbers or under differing names....

And I'm sure the POTUS is not going to put out the SS# they are currently using :roll: - in fact the government has taken numerous steps in just the last few years to protect government employees #'s from becoming public- and then used for fraudulent reasons....

Do You Have Multiple Social Security Numbers?
by Jim Wang Email Print

Did you know that 6.1% of Americans have at least two Social Security numbers associated with their name? A hundred thousand Americans have five or more associated with their name. Those are just two the amazing statistics out of an surprising report by ID Analytics. When you consider that there are 1,000,000,000 possible Social Security numbers, of which over 420 million numbers have been issued since November 1936 (according to the SSA's FAQ), it's amazing there aren't more errors.

20 Million Americans Have Multiple Social Security Numbers Associated With Their Name
Research from ID Analytics Shows High Rate of Duplication Among SSNs

SAN DIEGO, CA, August 11, 2010 –More than 20 million Americans have multiple Social Security numbers (SSNs) associated with their name in commercial records according to a new study announced today from ID Analytics, Inc., a leader in consumer risk management. The study also found that rather than serving as a unique identifier, more than 40 million SSNs are associated with multiple people.

ID Analytics conducted the industry's most comprehensive examination of SSNs using its ID Network®, the nation's only real-time, cross-industry compilation of identity information. It examined more than 280 million SSNs to determine discrepancies.

"Our research shows that Social Security numbers, contrary to popular perception, do not uniquely identify an individual," said Dr. Stephen Coggeshall, chief technology officer, ID Analytics. "Most of these cases of duplication are likely due to simple data entry errors as opposed to deliberate falsification. Nevertheless, organizations expose themselves and their customers to risk if they solely rely on the SSN to verify an individual."

Other highlights of the study include:

How many SSNs do you have? - 6.1 percent of Americans have at least two SSNs associated with their name. More than 100,000 Americans have five or more SSNs associated with their name.
Some SSNs are very popular - More than 15 percent of SSNs are associated with two or more people. More than 140,000 SSNs are associated with five or more people. Significantly, more than 27,000 SSNs are associated with 10 or more people.

While most of the discrepancy is due to data entry errors in business transactions that use SSNs, some duplication is also likely linked to fraud. Consumers can check their risk of identity fraud at MyIDScore.com. This free online service gives consumers immediate insight into whether their personal identifiable information is being used fraudulently to obtain assets, goods or services.

Oldtimer said:
jollyroger88805 said:
Oldtimer said:

Well that is one of the main reasons the Chamber of Commerce claims for having climbed into bed with the ACLU opposing the E-Verify program- that the SS number system is too unreliable and has too many mistakes...

Like I said earlier- just recently even my own name wouldn't match up correctly to my SS# because of an SSI computer error (which I'm still trying to get them to correct) ...When I was with law enforcement we ran into so many errors and inconsistencies in how they handed out numbers- and the multiple #'s- plus multiple names-along with people that got changed numbers because their identities had been stolen that they became unreliable for identity verification in many cases...Just like with my own number- many folks never knew they had been issued multiple numbers or under differing names....

And I'm sure the POTUS is not going to put out the SS# they are currently using :roll: - in fact the government has taken numerous steps in just the last few years to protect government employees #'s from becoming public- and then used for fraudulent reasons....

by Jim Wang Email Print

Did you know that 6.1% of Americans have at least two Social Security numbers associated with their name? A hundred thousand Americans have five or more associated with their name. Those are just two the amazing statistics out of an surprising report by ID Analytics. When you consider that there are 1,000,000,000 possible Social Security numbers, of which over 420 million numbers have been issued since November 1936 (according to the SSA's FAQ), it's amazing there aren't more errors.

20 Million Americans Have Multiple Social Security Numbers Associated With Their Name

SAN DIEGO, CA, August 11, 2010 –More than 20 million Americans have multiple Social Security numbers (SSNs) associated with their name in commercial records according to a new study announced today from ID Analytics, Inc., a leader in consumer risk management. The study also found that rather than serving as a unique identifier, more than 40 million SSNs are associated with multiple people.

ID Analytics conducted the industry's most comprehensive examination of SSNs using its ID Network®, the nation's only real-time, cross-industry compilation of identity information. It examined more than 280 million SSNs to determine discrepancies.

"Our research shows that Social Security numbers, contrary to popular perception, do not uniquely identify an individual," said Dr. Stephen Coggeshall, chief technology officer, ID Analytics. "Most of these cases of duplication are likely due to simple data entry errors as opposed to deliberate falsification. Nevertheless, organizations expose themselves and their customers to risk if they solely rely on the SSN to verify an individual."

How many SSNs do you have? - 6.1 percent of Americans have at least two SSNs associated with their name. More than 100,000 Americans have five or more SSNs associated with their name.
Some SSNs are very popular - More than 15 percent of SSNs are associated with two or more people. More than 140,000 SSNs are associated with five or more people. Significantly, more than 27,000 SSNs are associated with 10 or more people.

While most of the discrepancy is due to data entry errors in business transactions that use SSNs, some duplication is also likely linked to fraud. Consumers can check their risk of identity fraud at MyIDScore.com. This free online service gives consumers immediate insight into whether their personal identifiable information is being used fraudulently to obtain assets, goods or services.

Might be 40 million duplicates but you'd think they could get the presidents straightened out. :roll:

Oldtimer said:
jollyroger88805 said:
Oldtimer said:

by Jim Wang Email Print

OT what do you not understand about the Social Security Administration (NOT E-verify) verifying that Obama was NEVER ISSUED the SS# he has been using at least since 1979. Your shuck and jive off subject won't change that fact.

You folks need to cut OT some slack. We learned long ago that he's one of those Obama-can-do-no-evil "libertarians".

Oh, almost forgot. It's all Bush's fault. :D

Where are your links oldtiimer???
I asked my wife about your wild a$$ed claims, She recently retired drom the SSi admin after 35 yrs in administrative the last 15, she disputed your post and wanted to forward them both to SS investigative division,,that if course would require sending them source and we know that you are a poor source of truth ..

:D

Noe then with that in mind how about your take in the Connecticut SS number?? How do you explain that????
Can you defend it without a spin >>>>

I'm sure the POTUS is not going to put out the SS# they are currently using

the President is not above the law,. and it is against the law to use someone elses' or a fraudulent SS#

as for the data entry errors.. the SS# Obama has used for years has been directly posted on here on several federal forms, is Obama that stupid that he can't figure out that he has been using a fraudulent SS# most of his life?

let alone putting down the same wrong number since he was 17 ?

A little research shows that other Obama family members have in the past or are currently using false SS numbers,,,,But oldtimer will defend this action by some wild spin
or the old ""but but but but"approach which is becoming his trade mark om order to try and get his point across and failing!!!

OT, the man is not worth defending. He's a fraud, a Marxist, a habitual liar and a capital H hypocrite. Why defend the man? Even of none of the above was true, his record as president is dismal. Why defend the man?

Sandhusker said:
OT, the man is not worth defending. He's a fraud, a Marxist, a habitual liar and a capital H hypocrite. Why defend the man? Even of none of the above was true, his record as president is dismal. Why defend the man?

Do you really need to ask? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts