• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Obama's illegal uncle arrested

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
A number of media outlets have already reported that an illegal immigrant from Kenya by the name of Onyango Obama, 67, was arrested last week on Wednesday after he nearly rammed his SUV into a police car in Framingham, Massachusetts.

He was later charged with DUI among other violations. I spoke to Framingham Public Information Officer Lieutenant Delaney who told me that when Onyango Obama was asked at booking if he wanted to make a telephone call to arrange for bail, the Kenyan immigrant replied: "I think I will call the White House."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercooler/2011/aug/28/picket-obamas-illegal-uncle-arrested-uncle-omar-hi/

hypocritexposer said:
A number of media outlets have already reported that an illegal immigrant from Kenya by the name of Onyango Obama, 67, was arrested last week on Wednesday after he nearly rammed his SUV into a police car in Framingham, Massachusetts.

He was later charged with DUI among other violations. I spoke to Framingham Public Information Officer Lieutenant Delaney who told me that when Onyango Obama was asked at booking if he wanted to make a telephone call to arrange for bail, the Kenyan immigrant replied: "I think I will call the White House."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercooler/2011/aug/28/picket-obamas-illegal-uncle-arrested-uncle-omar-hi/

I think we just found out why Obama signed backdoor amnesty for illegals that are not considered dangerous offenders. He has an Aunt under deportation orders and now an Uncle in jail. How many more Obama family members are going to look to Barak to save them from deportation :roll:

Wonder if the switch board at the White House put the call through when Barak found out it was his uncle wanting bail money. If they did do you think Barak loaned his uncle the money or did he have Holder drop the charges by telling the cops they acted stupidly :? :wink:

Bodies will be thrown under the bus for this atrocity those arresting cops need to be fired

Latest posts