• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Obit of Ray Weimer

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hometowngurl

Reaction score
My dad Ray Weimer passed from this range on the Morning of March 18th. He was 82 yrs, 2 months and 11 days old. He suffered with Alzheimer's like dementia, and bloodclots in the legs. His memorial service is Monday, March 23rd at 1P.M. at Our Redeemer's Lutheran church in Martin, SD with burial in the Merriman, Ne at Boot Hill cemetery. He raised herefords and 3 children who still love the sandhills as much as he did. He leaves behind him to mourn, his wife Joy of 65 yrs. daughters Kathi, Connie and 1 son, Tim. And also 2 grandsons, Luke and Daniel. Memorials goes to the Golden Living Center of Cozad, Ne for the alzheimer's wing that Ray was in.

hometowngirl; My heart goes out to you and your family, that is a tuff one. My grandfather died the same way. Just remember how things were when you were growing up and way he was when you and he were younger. It helps .My thoughts and best wishes are with you. rd

Our prays goes out to you and your family. My dad is 81 and my mom is 80 I am going to miss them when they pass on to a better place. They have been there when I needed them the most. And today I am here to help them when they need me the most.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family, Connie. Ray has been a friend and neighbor for all of my life. His ancestors and my ancestors were some of the earliest non-native residents in this neck of the woods. My parents and your parents took the Dale Carnegie course together back in the early 1960's, and became friends at that time. I remember one Fourth of July about then, when several carloads of people all converged at your folks' ranch for a picnic. We fished in the lake at your ranch and enjoyed fireworks after dark. It was a fun day.

Our hearts go out to you in this time of loss.

Trying to close out this thread, when I remembered that I hadn't posted that mom, Joy Weimer died last year. I happened in April 9th. She was nothing but skin and bones, couldn't talk but with her eyes. She was the BEST!! I had grieved for several years before she had passed, it is hard watching them die and not understand why it had to be that way. Thank God she is with Dad, Tim and a slue of family!! Her ashes are buried between dad and my brother Tim in boot hill cementary in Merriman.
Time to make some supper, take care, buckaroo's

Latest posts