• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

"OCCUPY" Wall Street Demands

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed said:
Mike said:
Soapweed,

I totally agree.

The problem is Wealth Envy. You know, the anti-capitalist ideology that OT & Tex are perpetually touting as the answer to our problems.................

The only "demand" that has any merit whatsoever is number 10: "Bring American elections up to international standards of a paper ballot precinct counted and recounted in front of an independent and party observers system."

I would be interested to hear others' views on this issue, pro or con.

I would be happy with two improvements in voting..

a positive picture ID requirement.

and a paper receipt.

(a PIN would be nice as well)

Steve said:
Soapweed said:
Mike said:
Soapweed,

I totally agree.

The problem is Wealth Envy. You know, the anti-capitalist ideology that OT & Tex are perpetually touting as the answer to our problems.................

The only "demand" that has any merit whatsoever is number 10: "Bring American elections up to international standards of a paper ballot precinct counted and recounted in front of an independent and party observers system."

I would be interested to hear others' views on this issue, pro or con.

I would be happy with two improvements in voting..

a positive picture ID requirement.

and a paper receipt.

(a PIN would be nice as well)

Democrats have been fighting picture ID's at the polls for years.

Wonder why? :lol: :lol:

Finally got it here..................................

last night they demanded free electricity to watch the game...

from Occupy Philadelphia..

The ones shouting directions said that "we are not going to make any demands until we know what those demands are,

is that something like:
Pelosi: "We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it

stupid liberals

Part of a post from a liberal poster about the Tea party, I just changed a few words and it actually makes sense.

When it comes to protests, however, Occupywallst.org easily take home the Delusional Conspiracy Theory Trophy.... not to mention the spelling errors on signs and other spectacles of laughably strident inanity.... granted, most of the Occupywallst.org is rather long in the tooth, juggling a variety of meds many which are illegal, and no well into that blissful decent into dementia.

Latest posts