• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

October 17th photos

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Sunriseoverthesoapweeds.jpg

Sunrise over the soapweeds
Swansoverthepond.jpg

Swans over the pond
SunriseintheSandhills.jpg

Sandhills sunrise
Justaboutmoondown.jpg

Just about moondown
Comeatiyiyippeeyippyyayyippyyay.jpg

Come a tiyi yippee yippy yay yippy yay
Saddletrampandserenity.jpg

Saddletramp's serenity
CattlegoingbyWilsonLake.jpg

Cattle going by Wilson Lake
Alwaysonelookingthewrongdirection.jpg

Always one looking the wrong way
Autumncattlemovingscene.jpg

Autumn cattle moving scene
Headingforthecorral.jpg

Heading for the corral
Theyaregoingtherightdirection.jpg

They are going the right direction

Nice pictures again, Soapweed. Question - I see that the windmill tower in one of these pictures looks to be pretty short. How deep do you have to go for water? And what kind of water is it? Salty or not?

Liberty Belle said:
Nice pictures again, Soapweed. Question - I see that the windmill tower in one of these pictures looks to be pretty short. How deep do you have to go for water? And what kind of water is it? Salty or not?

The windmill tower is not as short as it looks in the picture. It's probably at least 16 or 18 feet tall. The well is two joints deep (each joint is 21 feet). The water is pure and good, not salty at all. We can enjoy drinking from any windmill on the place, and the cattle do, too.

Soapweed-thanks again for taking the time to do the photography! AWESOME pictures -- the cattle,horses,Mrs. Soapweed&Saddletramp,all look so good.

Rowdy Ranch said:
Soapweed-thanks again for taking the time to do the photography! AWESOME pictures -- the cattle,horses,Mrs. Soapweed&Saddletramp,all look so good.
Mrs. Soapweed is prettier than - -soapWEED! I call her "Mrs. Peach Blossom!" Sounds better.- - - -(Looks better than "Soapweed", too!)

DOC HARRIS

Awesome pictures as usual :!: We might as well give all the firsts in the photo contest and the rest of us can go for second :wink: :p

Latest posts