• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

October 26th, in foto phorm

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Hegetspaidtohaveallthisfun.jpg

He gets paid to have all this fun????? :? :???: :wink: :)
Cowpokinthroughthehills.jpg

Cowpokin' through the hills
TheSouthDakotalineisjustoverthefarh.jpg

The South Dakota/Nebraska state line is just over the far hill
SeeingthecattlethroughBigJohnseyes.jpg

Looking at the world through Big John's eyes
SaddletrampandChalk-eyesears.jpg

Saddletramp's face and Chalk-eye's ears
Thecattlelikethemeadowaftergrass.jpg

The cattle like the meadow aftergrass
Redheifercalvestoselltomorrow.jpg

Red heifer calves to sell tomorrow
TodaywhilePeachBlossumstillclings.jpg

Today, while the (Peach) Blossom still clings to the horse.
Headingforhome.jpg

Heading for home
ImnotmuchhelpamI.jpg

I'm not too much help, am I?

Soapweed, if that ghost rider was worth anything, he'd learn to use a camera so we could see as many shots of you ! LOL

I was in the same position as you once, only I had my hat off swipen at mosquiters- a cow broke back (I thought I was in the wrong spot) but she spooked (back into the herd) at my hat waving shadow! :shock: I laugh everytime I think of it ...

To say you have mastered the picture taking is an understatement Soapweed. If it's possible they just keep getting better and better.

It's pretty visible that you enjoy your life and lifestyle. You also keep making Saddletramp and your Mrs. look good horseback. It's fun to get the job done that way, and look good at the same time. :wink:

It's also evident that you work your stock nice and easy so as to make it less stressful for all of you, and that is the most important thing in my book. Cattle work best when they have no negative thoughts going thru their heads about the last time they were handled. And that is a fact in my book. I don't even like any hollering, unless it is absolutely needed. I might as we are pushing into the corral, but just whistleing at cattle that aren't used to that will generally do the trick. I'll get back off my soapbox now.

Nice pictures.

Honest Folks, when Soap is needed he puts the camera away and jumps right in there :D

He makes me and my horse look good don't he. :wink: :wink:

I always enjoy soapweeds pictures, with Mrs. Soapweed and SaddleTramp. His views are unique and different. And over the last few months he's really developed a style for it.

Inasmuch a I re-named Soapweed's beautiful Lady "Peach Blossom", I take note of the fact that HE (Soapweed himself) is referring to her as Peach Blossom! Way to go, Soap! A Lady who is that pretty and works that hard in addition to cooking and Kid raising deserves a more appropriate name than "Mrs Soapweed". Sounds sort of "Yucca-y" if you ask me.

"Today, while the (Peach) Blossom still clings to the horse."

The quote came through, but not the picture. A thought just struck me! If Soapweed is condescending enough to the re-naming of his wife - - - -perhaps he would give second thoughts to the efficacies of EPD's! :shock:

DOC HARRIS

I don't know about the cattle but Saddletramp always looks so photogenic in his big brimmed hat, mustacheand bright neckerchief.
Must really be somethin' workin' side by side daily with such a looker!

WOW!!!!! nr you'd better be careful. With them kind of compliments I could get a crush on you. As me and Jinglebob say..... by nature we're a handsome people. :wink: :wink:

Latest posts