• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

October 31, 2011

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
AweekagoIdidntevenknowhowtospell.jpg

A week ago I didn't even no how to spell pregchekker, and now I are one.
Theeconomymodelofapregchecker.jpg

Do these yellow pants look offishul?
Thehelpaguygets.jpg

How am I going to see when I get in there?
GuessthishappenswhenyoupregcheckonHalloween.jpg

Actually, the ol' Kid did a pretty good job of preg checking. There were just a handful that we hauled home in a stock trailer,
to have the vet give a second opinion the next time he comes out.
IamalongtallNebraskan.jpg

I am a long tall Nebraskan.
Irideabigtallblackhorse.jpg

I ride a tall long-legged big black horse.
Sundownshot.jpg

Sundown shot
Andanother.jpg

And another
Stuckonasidehill.jpg

Little cars sure get stuck easy in sand.

Thanks for the grins! :lol: Ol' Kosmo probably keeps you guys smiling all day! It would be fun to have some city folks around who had never watched preg checking and get him to get his outfit on including head glove and a pair of scuba goggles. It would be fun to watch thier faces thinking "He's about to go in!" :shock:

IMO, one of the best things about ranching families is the quircky (sp check anyone??) sense of humor!

Also, IMO, it is a necessity!

I'm wondering if "Kosmo kid" did as one of my grandsons did at age 3 after watching preg testing: requested a 'glub' and got one after clearifying "like dad had". Curious, mom watched as he stood his stick horse by the 'chute', and proceeded to 'preg check' the 'cow', two sofa cushions!!!

At age 20 something, he hasn't learned YET, to do the real deal, maybe because of the shoulder pain he hears about.

Kids and grandkids do keep us learning about people!!!!

mrj

mrj said:
IMO, one of the best things about ranching families is the quircky (sp check anyone??) sense of humor!

Also, IMO, it is a necessity!

I'm wondering if "Kosmo kid" did as one of my grandsons did at age 3 after watching preg testing: requested a 'glub' and got one after clearifying "like dad had". Curious, mom watched as he stood his stick horse by the 'chute', and proceeded to 'preg check' the 'cow', two sofa cushions!!!

At age 20 something, he hasn't learned YET, to do the real deal, maybe because of the shoulder pain he hears about.

Kids and grandkids do keep us learning about people!!!!

mrj

A lady was telling the other day about her brother, who was about three years old when his folks were expecting another child. The dad had to pull a calf from a Hereford heifer, and thought the experience would be good for his son to observe how a mother gives birth to her child. The kid was all eyes while the calf was being pulled, and absorbed quite a bit of knowledge about the facts of life. Later that evening, the dad quizzed the boy, "So, do you have any questions about a mother giving birth to a baby?" The boy then thoughtfully asked, "Yes I do. When you put the rope around Mom's neck, what are you going to tie her to?" :)

Latest posts