• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

official Husker melt down post

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jigs

Reaction score
ok, lets try to keep all the excuses, finger pointing, and other "greatest fans" rants in one area.

The Badgers were bigger up front and had a big advantage at the QB position. That guy is gonna make alot of money playing on Sundays. Hopefully for my Vikings.

I liked the way he gave all the credit to the TEAM. good solid young man, with his head in the right place.

any truth to the rumor that NU is now wanting to get a new fight song, it appears that "on Wisconsin" helped the wrong team last night.

We've had the same problem all year; A receiver playing quarterback and a young defensive backfield that can't figure out what their assignments are. Wisconsin would of beat us with an average QB.

A receiver playing quarterback and a young defensive backfield that can't figure out what their assignments are

Do you attribute those to poor coaching?

I thought the difference in the game was mainly one thing:

Wisconsin had much better athletes.

The Huskers have been getting by last year and this year with Martinez running the ball and breaking loose on some long runs being the difference in games.

A Q'back that can run is an extra added attraction, not something that a team needs to depend on.

You are exactly right. "A receiver playing quarterback"........................

Not to mention the defensive line got pushed around.

As a wise man once said; 'Offense is for the spectators, defense wins games'.

The Huskers will win a couple of Big 10 games this year. All is not lost.

Mike said:
A receiver playing quarterback and a young defensive backfield that can't figure out what their assignments are

Do you attribute those to poor coaching?

I thought the difference in the game was mainly one thing:

Wisconsin had much better athletes.

The Huskers have been getting by last year and this year with Martinez running the ball and breaking loose on some long runs being the difference in games.

A Q'back that can run is an extra added attraction, not something that a team needs to depend on.

You are exactly right. "A receiver playing quarterback"........................

Not to mention the defensive line got pushed around.

As a wise man once said; 'Offense is for the spectators, defense wins games'.

The Huskers will win a couple of Big 10 games this year. All is not lost.

I agree mike!! Now will lightening strike?? :hat:

I thought Nebraska was supposed to be wearing black jerseys and have black helmets. At least that's what the Hastings Tribune was reporting earlier in the week. I was astonished when I saw that they were wearing the white jerseys. That MAY have caused some confusion when Martinez was passing. I could see how your mind and eyes might begin to play tricks on you if you were looking for a receiver.......21 other guys on the field who all look like they are on your team.

I think we can look forward to Wisconsin being in the hunt for the National Title.

if I were a Badger fan, I would be pissed at musbuger and Herbstriet...all they talked about was #7 ripping apart #8, then saying that there was no other test to help them get to the title game. that a no loss Wisconsin would be left out of the picture if two 1 loss SEC teams were ranked ahead of them....

jigs said:
if I were a Badger fan, I would be p****d at musbuger and Herbstriet...all they talked about was #7 ripping apart #8, then saying that there was no other test to help them get to the title game. that a no loss Wisconsin would be left out of the picture if two 1 loss SEC teams were ranked ahead of them....

Brent Musberger IS the biggest walking sphincter reporting or announcing college sports. There will be no wet eyes at his funeral.

loomixguy said:
jigs said:
if I were a Badger fan, I would be p****d at musbuger and Herbstriet...all they talked about was #7 ripping apart #8, then saying that there was no other test to help them get to the title game. that a no loss Wisconsin would be left out of the picture if two 1 loss SEC teams were ranked ahead of them....

Brent Musberger IS the biggest walking sphincter reporting or announcing college sports. There will be no wet eyes at his funeral.

I see we agree on two things, Musberger is a scab, and Oldtimer is a worthless windbag.

Latest posts