• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Offline!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

You wouldn't believe the number of e-mails I've gotten from folks going into ranchersnet withdrawals.... :shock:

I was afraid we were going to have to start sending the funny farm wagon around for them :wink: :p :lol: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
You wouldn't believe the number of e-mails I've gotten from folks going into ranchersnet withdrawals.... :shock:

I was afraid we were going to have to start sending the funny farm wagon around for them :wink: :p :lol: :lol:
I just thought you were blocking me! :shock: :wink: :wink: :lol:

RobertMac said:
Oldtimer said:

I just thought you were blocking me! :shock: :wink: :wink: :lol:

that also crossed my mind :)

I'm a bit surprised at how much I missed being able to check in here at ranchers.net for the past couple of days. Thank you for all you do to keep this community going!

While you were down 17 ranchers went broke because they feed mineral, 22 retired because they do,4 looked up what calcium was in a feedbook, Soapweed took approximately 274 pictures and the rest of us just whined and cried till you came back.

Jassy said:
Some of us had to resort to "Facebook" for our "ranchers" network fix...lol :wink: Glad it's back!!!

:lol: too true, some of us actually got some work done as well.. I tried everything to procrastinate but without ct and ranchers (fb ,,there is only so many stupid quizzes you can take) well I just had to do some work. My house hasn't been this clean in 3 years.. :???:

I thought yall didn't want to hear me say what finally got some rain. I also got some cattle up from South Texas to graze for the winter. They are pretty rough looking to. But some good green grass will do the trick.

My wife said the other day that Obama must have taken Ranchers down. She said we have been bad mouthing him to much. I guess we better pitch in and order a ton of servers ready. :wink:

Northern Rancher said:
While you were down 17 ranchers went broke because they feed mineral, 22 retired because they do,4 looked up what calcium was in a feedbook, Soapweed took approximately 274 pictures and the rest of us just whined and cried till you came back.
:clap:

To funny NR

"While you were down 17 ranchers went broke because they feed mineral, 22 retired because they do,4 looked up what calcium was in a feedbook, Soapweed took approximately 274 pictures and the rest of us just whined and cried till you came back."

Now that was funny, I don't care who ya are!!!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I was gone, so I had withdrawl from that, not that the site was down
for so long. Glad it's back up.

Glad to see you made it on Jersey Lilly.

I too had lots of folks telling me they couldn't get on.

Katrina--facebook, what did I miss about Jigs????????

I just hate suspense!!!!!! :shock:

Latest posts