• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Oh, about Nugent being charged for killing the bear

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
"I stumbled in Alaska. There was a new law — that it's very important to note that I wasn't the only one who had never heard of it," Nugent explained. "[/b]We can't find anybody that ever heard of this new unprecedented law that if you're arrow or bullet shows signs of nicking or touching an animal, that you're big game tag is null and void — including the resident judge in the courtroom who's lived in the only zone where this law exists."

Nugent went on to explain that the State of Alaska had no interest in charging him, but that the federal government pursued the charges. Even his attorney, who has been a lifetime hunter in Alaska, had never heard of the regulatory structure. According to Nugent, he's the first person to ever be charged under this law.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/nugent-tells-beck-about-the-alaskan-hunting-trip-that-made-him-a-target-of-the-feds/

hypocritexposer said:
"I stumbled in Alaska. There was a new law — that it's very important to note that I wasn't the only one who had never heard of it," Nugent explained. "[/b]We can't find anybody that ever heard of this new unprecedented law that if you're arrow or bullet shows signs of nicking or touching an animal, that you're big game tag is null and void — including the resident judge in the courtroom who's lived in the only zone where this law exists."

Nugent went on to explain that the State of Alaska had no interest in charging him, but that the federal government pursued the charges. Even his attorney, who has been a lifetime hunter in Alaska, had never heard of the regulatory structure. According to Nugent, he's the first person to ever be charged under this law.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/nugent-tells-beck-about-the-alaskan-hunting-trip-that-made-him-a-target-of-the-feds/

I'm just guess but I doubt he would have been charged if he hadn't been so vocal about his dislike/hate for this Administration. The US DOJ seems to be being used to teach Conseravtive their place now that a Black Liberal is in charge. :( Justice in the US is no longer blind.

Latest posts