• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Oh my gosh!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Nicky

Reaction score
I didn't know the 'barn run' really works!!! This is too funny.

Our friends who we lease our rangeground from, are in the process of building a huge barn/multipurpose building. Bruce(our friend) works for a big building company. So he brought down 10 framers to get as much of the building done in 3 days that they can and then a local guy will finish it. They hired a catering company that provides a mobile bunkhouse, showers, cookshack etc so the guys all stayed there. And had two kegs of beer. Last night we invited all the nieghbors (our adopted family) to dinner at the building site for Mike's birthday. Had a nice dinner, plenty of refreshment and a bonfire...

Well when it was down to the framers (oldest one is 30), Mike and I, and two of our neighbors. I told them that if they would run to the barn naked it would rain. Bruce's son James said "ok, I'll do my part to help out the ranch" And he did it, then we got back everyone (guys) but Jim the nieghbor did it :shock: :D It was hilarious! Unfortunately, or fortunately the memory card on my camera was full.

But when I got up it was raining lightly, and then it poured, and now it is raining steadily. There is water running through the corrals and down the driveway. It is too cool :D :D :D

The neighbor Lori, called to tell Mike and the boys thankyou.

Thank you Lord, and thankyou barnrunners :!:

If running to the barn naked starts rain, then does going to the barn fully clothed ward off rain? :shock: :D

Nicky said:
The neighbor Lori, called to tell Mike and the boys thankyou.

Tell Lori your guys did your share, now it is her turn next time :wink: :lol: :p

Latest posts