• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anthrax getting closer....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Im grounded too... I was teasing the other 2 so until tomorrow (yes!) Im not allowed yto leave the house. lol. Im in town so it doesnt bother me much anyways. lol.

Angus Cattle Shower said:
Im grounded too... I was teasing the other 2 so until tomorrow (yes!) Im not allowed yto leave the house. lol. Im in town so it doesnt bother me much anyways. lol.
Have I not told you to behave yourself?? Quit teasing your brother and sis.......... :p :lol:

Thats interesting- I'll bet there are some disease challenges with livestock in Africa..Probably be a little tough to turn out a Montana raised angus on the plains of Africa- not having resistance to much of the native disease and insects?....[/quote]
The high, cooler regeons have all the popular breeds, I lived in the hot, drought-prone 'Lowveld' of the Matabeleland province better known for big game than cattle raising.We have a wide variety of flies and ticks carrying diseases often carried by our farm wildlife wich is why I origionally started with the Tuli breed, because it was developed from pure Sanga cattle which were adapted to uor conditions over about 2000 years developing a unique genotype able to resist the local paracites and the diseases they carry, which were quickly fatal to exotic breeds.
I have re-started with the Tuli here as a retirement project,and as my disabled son will be working with them I trust their very docile temperament with him, although he will not be working the bulls.

hahah im back!!!!!!! ya miss me?? lol yeahh i got in trouble again but im allowed on ranchers, realtree, and my website now lol. i still wanna go to the movies tho ACS.

city---billings
theatre---the only good one, dont worry i know where it is (right by the mall, duh :shock: ! lol)
movie---step up...lol

joking :lol:

u can pick the movie :wink:

It was a lil quiet without ya. lol.

Youre going to have to wait till after November 31... end of elk season for my bow. lol. I got all the stuff for it today.. Quiver, sights, peep sight, arrows, broadheads and scents... I had to buy Dad supper for driving me into the city fro it... of course he took, i mean, I took him to the fanciest place and most expenssive place he could find. lol.

Howbout movie-my hunts 06. lol. Sheldon's taping all of em if he can... him or another guy that wants to watch. lol.

Glad yer back... noone else my age. lol.

Latest posts