• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Oh, so hard growing up.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
Last Thursday Sue and I went to grandparents for our grandson's kindergarten class. At lunch we sat with his friend, growing up out of town a long way he not had really any friends other than his little sister. This young man told us it was his last day at school, that his family was moving to Spearfish. This morning my grandson expressed, anger, loss, hate, sadness, and love over his friend not going to be there any more

Trust !me,things can get much worse
I used to think life and people where supposed to be like on TV shows. Nice TV shows. It just blows me away whats really out there.
If I could forget not all over I would live remote and keep kids away from town, school and internet

A good rodeo friend of mine had a son the same age as my youngest son. The boy went to spend the night with a friend. Got in an argument with his friend and rode his bike home well after dark. Very busy road and the rule was no riding along that road after dark. Got grounded. Next morning he got into a fight with his sisters. In trouble again. He was out in the yard. Dad went out and talked to him. You will get through this, just have to learn to follow the rules. Family was going to a jr rodeo later that day. Dad told him to go in and pack your stuff up to go to the rodeo. Boy went in the house, took a shotgun, and blew his brains out. If I remember right he was 12.

A good rodeo friend of mine had a son the same age as my youngest son. The boy went to spend the night with a friend. Got in an argument with his friend and rode his bike home well after dark. Very busy road and the rule was no riding along that road after dark. Got grounded. Next morning he got into a fight with his sisters. In trouble again. He was out in the yard. Dad went out and talked to him. You will get through this, just have to learn to follow the rules. Family was going to a jr rodeo later that day. Dad told him to go in and pack your stuff up to go to the rodeo. Boy went in the house, took a shotgun, and blew his brains out. If I remember right he was 12.
I don't understand. That just doesn't make sense. Sadly I could tell some stories about young people as well.
Its like a lot of them have Satan whispering in their ear telling them what to do.

Latest posts