• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

OK gals: 10 top reasons why women prefer ____ over men:

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nr

Reaction score
:help: Tired of Rancher's 10 Top? Let's sick'im, ladies:
10 top reasons why women prefer their (dishwasher/washer/dryer/vacuum cleaner/electric blanket/dog....) over men:

#1 the dishwasher always cleans it's plate and never complains about the cooking

#2 The vac. cleaner always picks up after itself and everyone else

#3 The washer always smells clean especially when its working hard.

#4 then it sits there practically begging for the next job

#5. the electric blanket has an "off" switch when it gets too hot :wink:

#6. none of the above mentioned items will ever stand looking in the sock drawer with a confused expression and ask "honey, where are all my sock?"....only to have YOU point out to him that they are all still scattered and dirty on the floor by HIS side of the bed :roll:

#7. when the dog farts, you can throw him outside!!! :shock:

One thing about the man over the dog.

He doesn't SNIFF you when you have company, anyway I hope not.

not if you have him trained right, anyway

I'll bet everyone would say it is easier to train the dog instead of the man on this one

passin thru said:

not if you have him trained right, anyway

I'll bet everyone would say it is easier to train the dog instead of the man on this one

AGREED!! :shock: :shock: :? Been working for 10 years on training mine and he still disobeys :wink: :wink: :wink: "oh...hi, honey....did not know you were there...watching over my shoulder....oh, you say you like jinglebob's postings and think he has the right idea?....oh....i see" :D :D

Latest posts