• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

OK,LET'S HEAR IT WHAT DID YOU GET FOR CHRISTMAS ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hanta when you bring Cowgurl up to Plentywood you can come for a visit. :wink: :wink: Gota watch those Sheridan country people I ran into one of them 27 years ago and ended up with a life sentence.. Probably not one of our relatives cause most of them are older. But it sure could have been a few years ago. Ain't life fun. :cowboy:

We got hand made leather Christmas Stockings with our name on them from a great little friend who works for a horse trainer in Texas and her boyfriend~having them visit was a great gift in itself; a way cool picture of Tim Cox's "Cowhorse Country"; I got an American West Tooled Mouse Pad because the one that came with my computer had seen it's better days!!!!! (can you believe that?). Hubby got a new pair of Olathe boots, and a minature Peterbilt semi and cattle hauler.

We got to spend time with our daughter, grandson and new son-in-law and then with my husbands elderly mother who broke her hip earlier this summer. She is 81 and getting around really good. We took her to Wal-Mart (NOT MY CHOICE) and because I wouldn't go in, my hubby followed her around in there and she just about drug him to death!! It was good seeing her doing so well. She is one spunky lady.

We got to spend precious time with some other members of the family, though we were only gone 5 days, it went very fast. The weather was excellent while we were gone, but we came home to fresh snow; travelled on some bad roads from Bowman to Baker, but it wasn't cold and there was no wind to speak of, just messy highways. Grandson came home with us and LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!!

I wish the same for all of you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

Faster horses,I was wondering where you were,thought I was gonna have call out the search party,glad to see you are doing well................good luck

where have you been visiting your kin folks ?.................good luck
PS yall got a big party planned for new years eve ?

Yeap we was bout ready to call in the Texas Rangers when HayMaker had went missin. Ya'll aint sposta just up n leave without tellin us "mother hen' types these things!!!! Don't ya know, we'll worry bout just about anything and anyone. lol

Northern Rancher said:
BMR maybe if Hanta Yo pays us a small fee we'll sic Linda on the Plentywood romeo-I'd hate to be in his shoes if we did.

sure would like to know about the kid calling up my not even yet teenager :?

Trying to think if I saw any teenage boys I'd want phoning my daughter in P'wood lol. Nope lol. BMR what if it's Harold's boy lol. Lock your doors break out the artillery lol.

Northern Rancher said:
Trying to think if I saw any teenage boys I'd want phoning my daughter in P'wood lol. Nope lol. BMR what if it's Harold's boy lol. Lock your doors break out the artillery lol.

No It's not Harolds boy. But the kids dad was raised in Redstone he was about 4 years younger then Tam and when she went to look up his picture in her old year book his picture wasn't in that year. I don't think it matters if the are from the "GOOD" families some of those kids are the worst to run around. Probably just teenage hormones.

Northern Rancher said:
Actually I kinda like Harold's kids they're quite the characters kind of like they're daddy-can't wait to cross the medicine line again.

Yes they were pretty good kids ,Polite and if they got to far out of line Bear would cuff em :wink: :cowboy:

Ask Harold about the conversation him and I had with Mindy's old bf in Arvid's barn-it was definately a Kodak moment-kind of cured him from wearing his ballcap backwards lol.

The better half and I got on a plane and visited our marine son and family in Maryland.

Visited the WWII Memorial, part of the Smithsonian, the US Naval Academy and the Gettysburg battlefield.

Enjoyed it all except the plane ride.

We didn't do much with gifts except for the grandkids. The best part was getting together down in Virginia at our eldest son's. Did our usual Christmas photo except one couple had that nasty stomach flu and couldn't come. My son in law says I'm a historian's nightmare since I dubbed their missing faces into the photo. Isn't digital great! :D
cutoutsofguyandcarmeninfampixmajore.jpg
[/img]

Northern Rancher said:
Ask Harold about the conversation him and I had with Mindy's old bf in Arvid's barn-it was definately a Kodak moment-kind of cured him from wearing his ballcap backwards lol.

Talking to dau more, her friend actually has a job 2 nights a week, works 2 hrs each of those nights washing dishes at a restaurant. I hope that is a voluntary job....if so, I'm impressed! How many 14 yr-old boys have a job of any kind (unless they live and work on the ranch/farm)? I asked dau to find out how good of a student he is a school. I also warned her I was doing background checks on him. She just smiles.

He also has 2 younger brothers.

Keep discussing, guys! :wink: :wink:

Latest posts